Vexus to Debut Multi-Species boat at BM Classic

2. Banned
    Looks like 2 gauge pods on top of what would be a flush mount 12" unit my guess. Lets hope they don't have a horseshoe design in the rear like the 621FS and the ZV21 unless they make the side boxes removeable live the 219 pro v gl in the Lund. Hopefully it has enough front deck to keep 7' rods up on the deck strapped down. Just from the windshiels alone you can tell its gonna be a stylish boat!

Quote Originally Posted by grandbassslayer View Post
    Looks like 2 gauge pods on top of what would be a flush mount 12" unit my guess. Lets hope they don't have a horseshoe design in the rear like the 621FS and the ZV21 unless they make the side boxes removeable live the 219 pro v gl in the Lund. Hopefully it has enough front deck to keep 7' rods up on the deck strapped down. Just from the windshiels alone you can tell its gonna be a stylish boat!
    The horse shoe doesn't bug me much long as you can put a big enough insert in the middle to make it a bigger casting deck then what you can get on the other one.

4. Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by basscatcher89 View Post
    The horse shoe doesn't bug me much long as you can put a big enough insert in the middle to make it a bigger casting deck then what you can get on the other one.
    One thing I love about my 2175 pro-v. It has the fold down rear seats/casting deck. Usually I have a large rear casting deck, but on the few times I have a lot of people in the boat I can flip the deck up and have seats.

5. Banned
    I agree. The side boxes take up valuable floor space. If you fish alone, not a big deal, but if your out with 2 or 3 buddies, floor space makes a huge difference

One thing I love about my 2175 pro-v. It has the fold down rear seats/casting deck. Usually I have a large rear casting deck, but on the few times I have a lot of people in the boat I can flip the deck up and have seats.
    Didn't realize they made that available on the pro v's I knew the impact had it. Good to know.

7. Member
    As a owner of a 2017 Ranger 621 I am very interested to see what Vexus has come up with.

I can not believe they made the bow like that. Dayuuum

9. Member
    That is a strange looking boat...
    2020 Triton 216 Fishunter
    Mercury V8 300 Verado (2B646603)

10. Moderator Vexus Boats sclark's Avatar

11. Member
    Whats the Rod Storage size in the 22? Most muskie guys are running rods are 8'6" - 9', and my walleye trolling rods won't fit in the smaller version. This is one of the reasons I sold my ChampioN 194 Fishunter and move to my current rig. I can put 10 fters in the side Rod storage and all my others in the center rod locker.
    Was looking forward to seeing what these new glass boats looked like but once I saw the rod storage capabilities, it kind of changed my mind.
    Bowhunter
    2017 Alumacraft Competitor 205 Suzuki DF250, Suzuki 9.9 EFI Kicker, Garmin Network

12. Moderator Vexus Boats sclark's Avatar
    Length21' 10"

Horsepower

Beam
    101"

Fuel
    60 gal

Rod Box Lengths
    8' Port / 8' 9" Center

13. Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by sclark View Post
    Length21' 10"

Horsepower

Beam
    101"

Fuel
    60 gal

Rod Box Lengths
    8' Port / 8' 9" Center
    Any idea on top speed? I can hit about 62 with the 350, my guess the dvx will hit 65.