Speaking of the Classic

Anybody want to pick a winner today? I'm staying with our home boy Jordan Lee. I talked to his best bud's dad today and while Jordan can't or won't tell much about his fishing right now, I felt a little bit of "Watch Out" about the practice Jordan has been having. Can you imagine a young man like that with a 3peat? Multiple MLF's in his first real year too. Till he falls off his horse I'm betting on him. Who you like better and why?

2. Member
    He seems like a good candidate to me, let the young guns have another one. Has anyone ever had 3 classic wins in a row?

3. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Strokerdean View Post
    He seems like a good candidate to me, let the young guns have another one. Has anyone ever had 3 classic wins in a row?
    I don't think so Dean. I sure don't remember it. I think most of us are tiring of seeing the great, but ever present, KVD and the like win all the time. I wouldn't even want to see Jordan win so much that it becomes expected of him. The greatest Classic I ever saw was when Randy Howell came from behind to win. That was epic and dramatic. In '89 when Hank Parker won by 3 oz after being in 8th on the last day was a great one too.

4. Member
    Justin Lucas coming off a 2018 AOY he is on a roll.

5. Member
    Living the good life on Lake Hartwell, Fair Play, SC
    Brandon CArd and Ott Defoe
    2013 Allison XB-21 BasSport Pro
    2023 Mercury Racing 300R
    Bravo FS 30P
    ProMax 30P