Thread: Beech lake ?

Beech lake ?

My club is holding a tournament on beech lake this Sunday due to the dangerous conditions on ky and barkley lakes. Anyone know of a store that is open early Sunday morning so club members can purchase the day use permit? Thanks.

2. Member
    We found a location that will be open. Thanks anyways

3. Member
    Walmart across street from levee or Anderson Sporting Goods which is about 500yards past the entrance to lake on the left, past the red light... They had the lake pulled down for dock repair but you can probably launch on the east side of ramp without much trouble...When you pull down to ramp launch on the extreme right hand side. I don't think you can get a boat off trailer on the left side by dock...

4. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Jspell View Post
    Walmart across street from levee or Anderson Sporting Goods which is about 500yards past the entrance to lake on the left, past the red light... They had the lake pulled down for dock repair but you can probably launch on the east side of ramp without much trouble...When you pull down to ramp launch on the extreme right hand side. I don't think you can get a boat off trailer on the left side by dock...
    Water is back up to normal. At least it was last weekend anyway.