Nitro Z20 drivers seat adjustment slide?

We just ordered our new Nitro Z20! Very excited to get it in...hopefully not too much longer! So, my husband was planning on getting the Nitro Z19 Pro package for the last year, I talked him into getting the Z20 Pro Package (wasn’t hard to do), because I thought it had the handy slide seat for the vertically challenged people like myself. After all this, we discover it does not come with this feature like the Z21 does. We have asked several of the boat salesman there at the bass pro and no one seems to know the answer as to the possibility of attaching one. Right now we have a call in to one of the mechanics that work on them, but have not heard back for a few days. Thought I would try here to see if y’all might know if it’s a possibility to add a slider seat under the driver side?

2. Member
    Try calling the factory,they will be able to give you a better answer. Maybe.

3. Member
    the 2018 Z20 had the adjustable seat. 2019 does not. Hot foot is adjustable though and should take care of it.

4. Member
    Thanks much for the replies! I will call the factory tomorrow. The hot foot will work if we can’t get the seat adjustment. We are having to learn all this as all we’ve owned was an aluminum John boat with an old 9.9 motor! It’s exciting though!

5. Member
    Welcome to the Nitro family.Hope it all works out for you.

6. Member
    Going from a 9.9 john boat to a Z20 is a huge step...I am sure you will enjoy it.
    Welcome to the Nitro family.

I noticed the sliding driver seat was not on the 2019s. Be interested to see if anyone knows the answer to this question.
    Bryan McDonough
    2023 Nitro Z21 XL
    Nitro Team

8. Member
    Sliding seats are an option on a Z20 that can be added to your order. Many standard items on a Z21 only come as extra pay items on the Z20. Never look at a Z21 and think the smaller Nitro have the same items and or quality, in carpet, latches etc as the flagship Z21. Even the drain plugs are different. The list goes on and on. I learned my lesson.