New Johnsonville?

Me and my brother-in-law are thinking about going to new Johnsonville on ky lake this weekend. We’ve never been that far south before. Does anyone have any pointers where we should start? And also what are the lake conditions down there as far as water temperature and color? I know it’s gonna be about 6’ high. TIA

2. Member
    Pretty extreme conditions right now, so who knows where to start.

3. Member
    Does the water look like chocolate milk?

4. Member
    I crossed the lake on I 40 Monday on my way to Mississippi. The water was WAY WAY up! It didn’t look as muddy as I expected, but no whee near clear. Mind you I was driving down I40. You’ll have no problem fishing the trees if they haven’t dropped it, more rain coming Friday when I’m supposed to drive home.

Natl weather service shows water levels are 4 ft over summer pool which is 9' over winter pool. Supposed to be right around summer pool by Saturday. Good luck.
    https://water.weather.gov/ahps2/hydr...meg&gage=njnt1
    "If People Concentrated on the Really Important Things in Life, There'd be a Shortage of Fishing Poles." - Doug Larson
    "Peace is not the absence of turmoil but the presence of God" Jo-Ann Thomack

Be careful Saturday. Forecast is for rain and potential severe storms.

7. Member
    https://water.weather.gov/ahps2/rive...data%5B%5D=all

360 summer and 354 winter pool...... Watch out for the trees that have floated in and the water isn't as muddy as you would think.....