Hooking my proII to my Lowrance

Somehow i got one of my poles to sync to my carbon-but cannot find the starboard pole in the Bluetooth menu on graph
    my phone doesn’t recognize it either
    you think i have a problem with the wireless in my starboard pump?

2. BBC SPONSOR/ Shallow Water Anchors Moderator
    Disconnect the positive lead from both pumps (or turn off using battery disconnect switch. Restart phone , restart graphs. Should find both now on bluetooth.

3. Member
    OK Thanks

Good topic... I recently got my first Power Pole but have not been able to install yet. What would be the use for a PP to connect to the Lowrance? Can I connect my PP to my Gen 3 T9?
    2000 Javelin Renegade 20 DC.
    Strong men create easy times, Easy times create weak men & weak men create hard times. Sheikh Rashid bin Saeed Al Maktoum
    In 1944 18-20 year old's stormed beaches, and parachuted behind enemy lines to almost certain death.
    In 2015 18-20 year old's need safe zones so people don't hurt their feelings. "Author Unknown"
    In 2021 18-40 year old's want to and work to cancel you out if you have a different opinion.

5. BBC SPONSOR/ Shallow Water Anchors Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by tdt91 View Post
    Good topic... I recently got my first Power Pole but have not been able to install yet. What would be the use for a PP to connect to the Lowrance? Can I connect my PP to my Gen 3 T9?
    you can raise or lower them from the hds gen3 and higher units on the touch screen

6. Member
    Wow, I didn't know they had this capability! I'll have to look at that....once the water thaws of course!

7. BBC SPONSOR/ Shallow Water Anchors Moderator
    Id rather use my foot switches then bend over at my graph and we all have a dash switch thats right there so.. nice option to have but necessary not really. I run carbons and have never even synced them to the poles.

8. Member
    Where do you go to sync them to a hds gen 3? Ive never seen it listed in the menus, but i also havent looked real hard. Interesting tho. Didnt know they could.

9. BBC SPONSOR/ Shallow Water Anchors Moderator
    Watch "Lowrance HDS Gen 3 - Power Pole Integration" on YouTube