Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Picked up my new 2080

Spent some time climbing all over my new vexus 2080. They do an outstanding job on the little details. Pulled the panel on the bow fish finder and they have a wiring block in easy access to add other items if needed. Rod tubes are enclosed and go all the way to the front, not bad for something that will hold 8 plus rods. In the back the battery compartment is very nicely layed out with plenty of room to easily get at every thing including the pumps. Primary power turn off as well as a breaker for both the TM and the entire electrical system. Oh yeah and the panels to mount your electronics are both powder coated aluminum.

Boat pulled very nicely with the dual axle trailer that had brakes on both axles. Weather up here is crappy but the finish on the hull made wiping it down from road grime easy as can be with no chemicals.

Will be be several week before I can get it out on the water but from everything I can see I won’t be disappointed!

Last edited by icebound; 03-03-2019 at 07:08 PM.

Very nice !!!!! Good luck with your new Vexus.

Man thats a sweet looking rig
    Ranger R81VS, Mercury 175EFI w/ 25 Tempest

That’s a very sharp rig! I’m leaning towards a 1980 on my next rig.

5. Member

Mercury Pro Team

2017 Triton 20 TRX Patriot
    250 Opti Max Pro XS
    Twin 8' Power Pole Blades
    2 Solix 12 gen 3 , with mega 360

Congrats. Awesome boat!! You will love it. I have a matching 1980 that the overall fit, finish and quality is 2nd to none. This was from the day I picked it up.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by Jonesslk; 03-03-2019 at 08:30 PM.
    2021 Vexus 2080, Merc ProXs 200
    2019 Vexus 1980, Evinrude G2 150 H.O. - moved onto a new owner

7. bayousmallie
    Congrats on the new boat. Welcome to Vexus.

8. Member
    Beautiful boat!! Congrats!!
    2019 Vexus 1880 w/ Mercury Pro-XS 115 4-stroke, MK 80lb Fortex, Twin Helix 7 Birds, Pro II PowerPole. AEguideservice.com

9. Born on th Llano Estacado Tx Champ's Avatar
    Sharp boat & motor combo

10. Member
    Congrats on the new boat!! You bought my twin from the same dealership. I'm itching to get mine out too, I'm going down to LOZ this weekend and can't hardly wait.
    VC Marine
    Cashion Rods
    Lew's
    Vexus Boats

2022 Vexus VX21, 250 ProXS

11. Banned
    I haven’t seen to many Erude’s that I was in love with (the new mercs are worse), but that combo above is about the sharpest looking rig I’ve seen in years.

12. Member
    Nice looking boat
    Polish Power

13. Member
    awesome colors
    2022 z519 cup 225 merc 4s ser # 3B210484. 2--hds12 live units. 2 poles, atlas plate, ghost, hamby's, active target, merc digital gauges
    2002 basscat pantera 3 (dad bought new) sold 8-2-22
    2000 stratos 20 ss (bought new) 200 hp Rude ficht great boat/motor sold 11-21
    pulled by a 2500HD Denali
    proud dad of an ARMY Captain
    MAGA
    ASE/GM Master tech before tools

Congrats on your new ride
    Dawnpatrol.
    Goin Fishing be home for Hunting Season !!!!!!!!!

15. Member

Congrats, 👍

You will be very pleased. No hole shoot. Just gets up and goes. Very quiet ride and no splashing. Fit and finish is a Rolls Royce..
    QUOTE=icebound;10092684]Spent some time climbing all over my new vexus 2080. They do an outstanding job on the little details. Pulled the panel on the bow fish finder and they have a wiring block in easy access to add other items if needed. Rod tubes are enclosed and go all the way to the front, not bad for something that will hold 8 plus rods. In the back the battery compartment is very nicely layed out with plenty of room to easily get at every thing including the pumps. Primary power turn off as well as a breaker for both the TM and the entire electrical system. Oh yeah and the panels to mount your electronics are both powder coated aluminum.

Boat pulled very nicely with the dual axle trailer that had brakes on both axles. Weather up here is crappy but the finish on the hull made wiping it down from road grime easy as can be with no chemicals.

Will be be several week before I can get it out on the water but from everything I can see I won’t be disappointed!

[/QUOTE]

Very nice! Congrats

Quote Originally Posted by rhwbass View Post
    You will be very pleased. No hole shoot. Just gets up and goes. Very quiet ride and no splashing. Fit and finish is a Rolls Royce..
    QUOTE=icebound;10092684]Spent some time climbing all over my new vexus 2080. They do an outstanding job on the little details. Pulled the panel on the bow fish finder and they have a wiring block in easy access to add other items if needed. Rod tubes are enclosed and go all the way to the front, not bad for something that will hold 8 plus rods. In the back the battery compartment is very nicely layed out with plenty of room to easily get at every thing including the pumps. Primary power turn off as well as a breaker for both the TM and the entire electrical system. Oh yeah and the panels to mount your electronics are both powder coated aluminum.

[/QUOTE]

I can't comment on the fishability but sure it's great. Regardless, that is a gorgeous looking rig!

18. Member
    Rock Outdoors......Picking up same boat tomorrow from them!

They have a nice inventory of not only Vexus, but many others. Looks like a great place to shop for a new toy.

Good luck with your purchase and let us know how it goes

Quote Originally Posted by Gobblr addict View Post
    Rock Outdoors......Picking up same boat tomorrow from them!
    That is where I bought my 1980. Great dealership.and people. They definitely treat ya right. You will love your Vexus. These boats are 2nd to none.
    2021 Vexus 2080, Merc ProXs 200
    2019 Vexus 1980, Evinrude G2 150 H.O. - moved onto a new owner

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast