So what do you do today to help the cause?

I had a good work out in the gym. Elpitcal and weights. I also signed on to the Lose it App. Going to try this tracking thing.

Got it to lose a few and it’s a pain in the ass to do so.......

those cold beers after just taste to good.
    Bass Cat Caracal STS / Mercury 300 ProXS
    Jayco Northpoint 377 RLBH
    GMC Denali Ultimate DRW
    #ChargeOn #HereWeGo

I’ve been piggybacking on my wife’s Weight Watchers app since January 1st.
    Starting weight was 217.6. Weight this morning (03/04/19) was 200.2. I’ve changed very little about my diet. It was already made up mostly of very healthy choices with few, if any, fried foods. The biggest adjustments were cutting out bread and reducing sugar intake. We limit eating out to once a week, and pass on the bread altogether. When we eat Mexican food (a favorite) out we limit the chip intake to one bowl between us instead of 2-3. And we keep walking by the pre-packaged, pre-seasoned, processed food section at the grocery store. Instead of drinking beer 5-6 days a week, I cut back to 4-5 days a week, drinking no more than 4 per day, and only having 1 when we eat out. I honestly diplomat feel like I’ve given up a thing. I’m satisfied, for the most part eat the foods I enjoy, and get to enjoy a cold beer. My exercise levels have not changed.
    BassCat Sabre FTD
    Mercury 150 Optimax
    "It's just fishing"

3. Member
    I track my food and watch my carbs. I try to ride at least 50 miles a week on the bike. Lifestyle change works, diets do not. You will lose weight with diets but put it right back on and than some as soon as you stop the diet. You food intake is much more of a contributing factor in weight control than exercise since you can eat 1000+ calories in a very short amount of time but can only burn 300 to 600 calories per hour with exercise.