Thread: jaco's Marine

jaco's Marine

I would just like to thank both Bronson and Teresa at Jacos for a wonderful experience in purchasing and mounting the new 300R on our 21 xrd. They were very helpful and 1st class. This motor/boat combo is a real runner. Still working on set up with a lot of helpful info from Steve Bishop as well and a thank you to him too. I have 4.7 hours now and am waiting for the high back part of the jack plate because we can only get even with the pad turning a 32 bravo fs at 6240 rpms @ 90 mph. That's is with all tackle, 36 gallons of fuel, live wells full and 2 people.

2008 BULLET 21XD 2007 Merc 300xs

3. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by rclark1 View Post
    I would just like to thank both Bronson and Teresa at Jacos for a wonderful experience in purchasing and mounting the new 300R on our 21 xrd. They were very helpful and 1st class. This motor/boat combo is a real runner. Still working on set up with a lot of helpful info from Steve Bishop as well and a thank you to him too. I have 4.7 hours now and am waiting for the high back part of the jack plate because we can only get even with the pad turning a 32 bravo fs at 6240 rpms @ 90 mph. That's is with all tackle, 36 gallons of fuel, live wells full and 2 people.
    NICE!

4. Banned
    ... Dan

5. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by rclark1 View Post
    That’s good running !! Anything in the 90s with 2 people and full load in a 22’ bass boat is moving

I’ve seen pics and a vid. Ronnie needs to post !!
    BULLET 20 XRD/250 Merc Sport XS
    www.ncboatguy.com

7. Member
    Wow!! Keep us posted. Would love to see pics and video.
    2005 21XD W/ 2005 MERC 250XS BULLET TOTAL PERFORMANCE BOAT!!

8. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by BULLET FAN View Post
    Wow!! Keep us posted. Would love to see pics and video.
    I will keep posted and get hopefully good videos once I get new plate and probably the Max5 prop. I think it has possibilities of being a 93-94 mph tournament loaded rig.

9. Member
    Bought my 2005 250XS from Jacobs, Barbara was great!!