Stimulated economy today

We have been looking for a while to replace our 2005 flagstaff 5th wheel. It is a decent camper however only 26 foot long. Today we went to the RV show and picked out a Grand Design Reflection
    303rls We made a heck of a deal on it and it is short enough i can pull my Lund behind it. We have been looking at Jayco and Flagstaff but the Grand Design checked off all of the list my wife and i wanted. We pick it up in three weeks. This is going to be a long month to wait. Mostly we can not get our camper out of storage until the end of March.

Quote Originally Posted by redeye4u View Post
    We have been looking for a while to replace our 2005 flagstaff 5th wheel. It is a decent camper however only 26 foot long. Today we went to the RV show and picked out a Grand Design Reflection
    303rls We made a heck of a deal on it and it is short enough i can pull my Lund behind it. We have been looking at Jayco and Flagstaff but the Grand Design checked off all of the list my wife and i wanted. We pick it up in three weeks. This is going to be a long month to wait. Mostly we can not get our camper out of storage until the end of March.

We looked at a brand new one yesterday. They had them marked down to $42,000. They look great. We ended up buying a different brand but those are sharp. Congrats.

3. Member
    congrats on your new Reflection. We have the 29RS Reflection. If you have Facebook, there are GD groups you can join and share information. If you have an issue while camping you might get some one to answer your problem so you won't need to head back to the dealer. Good luck and enjoy!

Congrats. Be sure to show it off with some pics.

98 Bullet 20XD
    225 Pro Max

5. Member
    My wife is on facebook we will be joining the GD group for sure. Once we get it in our hands pics will follow. Mark that is where we started at on price. You gotta love the RV shows for the best deals. We gave them a price we wanted to be at and at first they did not meet it. We said no problem have a good day. i think I almost gave the salesman a heart attack. I explained to him this is a want not a need. 2 hours later they called us and gave me a new number. Basically we met in the middle i was very happy. Now the wait. Kinda like waiting for the ice to melt.

My wife is on facebook we will be joining the GD group for sure. Once we get it in our hands pics will follow. Mark that is where we started at on price. You gotta love the RV shows for the best deals. We gave them a price we wanted to be at and at first they did not meet it. We said no problem have a good day. i think I almost gave the salesman a heart attack. I explained to him this is a want not a need. 2 hours later they called us and gave me a new number. Basically we met in the middle i was very happy. Now the wait. Kinda like waiting for the ice to melt.

From the one I saw I think you got yourself a gem. I am very happy for you and hope you enjoy it for a long time.

7. Member
    Hi Mark,

We are hoping this last well into the years. We plan on traveling the states as well with it. That is one of the reasons we went so short in length. My truck will not even know it is back there. This is going to be a long month of waiting.

8. Member
    Congratulations! Put it under an awning/canopy and it will last a lot longer. I have owned 7 different ones and state this from personal experience. The weather really affects campers moreso than many other vehicles. You all enjoy it!

9. Member
    Hi Mark,

We are hoping this last well into the years. We plan on traveling the states as well with it. That is one of the reasons we went so short in length. My truck will not even know it is back there. This is going to be a long month of waiting.
    Wife and I just picked up a used Grand Design 5th wheel(2011) At 32 feet I think we will be ok getting into the various National Parks and other campgrounds.
    Congrats on your new RV.