Question No accessory power

I just recently replaced my batteries, I’m pretty sure I hooked them back up correctly but now I have no power for my graphs, lights, bilge and livewells. Any help on where to start lookin would be great. I’m sure it’s a fuse or something simple. It’s a 2006 TR21x hp.

There will be a black earth wire you failed to connect or check that the main breaker hasn’t tripped
    2018 TRX 18. 2020 Mercury 200 Pro XS V8

3. Member
    No the main breaker is in plain view and I can see it hasn’t tripped. It’s probably the wire but I thought I taped them all together when I disconnected them. I can’t seem to find it.

Check that you have an equal number of black wires attached to the negative terminal as yo do red wires attached to positive terminal. also there should be an in line fuse on one of the red wires near the terminal!
    Dan Burnette - Marietta, GA
    Triton 18TRX - 200 HO G2

5. Member

USA

You may have missed a wire, that you didn't hook up. I did that once,( thought I had them all ) went to dealer and was very embarrassed, when he said " I think you missed one" . costly mistake.

6. Member
    I do feel like I am missing one... I just can’t seem to find it!!

Turn off main breaker and turn back on. If that doesn't do it, you'll need to find a wire that didn't get hooked up.
    2006 Triton TR-21 XD, Mercury 225 Pro XS, S/N 1B287870

Question Help again!!??

Just read this entire thread from below. I have tried all of these things and still get no power to console. Not even a horn. I have everything hooked back up correctly and no juice.

Quote Originally Posted by DAH1986 View Post
    I just recently replaced my batteries, I’m pretty sure I hooked them back up correctly but now I have no power for my graphs, lights, bilge and livewells. Any help on where to start lookin would be great. I’m sure it’s a fuse or something simple. It’s a 2006 TR21x hp.

9. Member
    Have you traced the wires from the red disconnect switches back to the batteries? The ones mounted in the bulkhead looking forward in the bilge area. Also I believe there is a ground bar on the starboard side tucked way up high in the bilge area. If it's like mine there is a ground from it to the battery as well. I have an 07 20X HP.

Got the ground bar, all is well. Need to pull the master power panel off and take a look behind.

11. Delta Hotel
    Had the same thing happen to me earlier this year...check the main power wire fuse, mine was a thicker orange wire with an in-line fuse located back near the battery. The fuse is located in a inline rubber connector/plug. My fuse was corroded and caused my accessories to not function properly. I removed old fuse, cleaned connection, installed new fuse, everything works perfectly since.

12. Member
    You connected something wrong at the battery.

13. Member
    Missed the black wire at the battery.
    Praying for a Cure

Master Breaker!

15. Member
    Just seen this post, forget I had asked but I eventually figured out my breaker was bad. Everything was hooked up like it should be. Replaced the breaker and now it all works.

16. Member