Laser Spine Institute

Wow I did not know they were in such bad financial shape

3. Member
    That is a surprise!

4. Member
    I read the article. I would rather see the dollar and cent plus and minus ledger than the word picture, I feel sorry for the patients and staff. Maybe they don't get Federal funds or something or their surgery is deemed elective and insurance won't pay.

5. Banned
    If they only would have opened a massage parlor in the lobby... Dan

6. Member
    Very bad experience with them. I needed neck surgery and got four opinions. Three neurosurgeons in three of the top hospitals up here read my MRI and gave the same diagnosis and correction procedures. The Laser Spine Inst read my MRI and wanted to fuse two vertebre together and put in an artificial disc. They sent me to finance to discuss payment before I even agreed with the proceedure. I found out from finance that the person that read my MRI was a chiropractor not a surgeon! I'm sure they have helped some people, but I felt like I was on an assembly line when I walked through the door. Just my experience.
    2005 Z21 Comanche Yamaha VMax 250HPDI

And the commercials looked so nice.......
    You would have thought a world class operation
    By there advertising
    1998 bullet 20xd 2006 225 sport xs

8. Member
    I wouldn't have went there when I had my back surgery back in 2014. Better options out there for spine surgeries.

9. Banned
    I'd opine some folks will be visiting Dr.s Ronzo & Bono o'er @BioSpine™??

10. Member
    https://surgerycenterok.com/

Hopefully those employees land somewhere quickly! The surgery center above is run by docs and they post their prices up front.

I asked the neurosurgeon about doing laser surgery on my spine. He is one of the top Nerosurgeon in the Midwest, he advised me not to do it. I inquired about the difference in recovery time they advertise, he informed me if it was a minor surgery then it would work. A friend of mine had it done, seven years ago. He had it because of the recovery time, he has had nothing but problems since.

Minor--- ok
    Major--- no

12. triton
    I heard from two friends that you have to be loaded to have any type of surgery with them, cash or check only,
    no insurance accepted...poor results or mixed results....not for me and I've had nine back surgeries and I've
    looked all over for the best surgeons.....

CARL MAYER
    SKEETER FX20 2016
    BARRYVILLE NY 12719

2023 FORD RAPTOR

Well i guess im the only one with a positive result. In a one year period in 2010 i had three episodes with my back that put me down from 3 weeks to 2 months. Each time the recovery was less and less to the point it affected my ability to make a living and support myself.
    Had the laser surgery in Scottsdale,Az office. Was back at work ( roofing contractor) the next week. Still have back issues but nothing like i was having before the laser surgery. Everybody that has had back problems has a different story, some good and some bad. I suppose i got lucky with mine.