2019 Piedmont Tournament Trail Series Schedule

Sorry, was dragging my feet and getting this taken care of. Shortening it to 6 tournaments this year and took Kerr of the schedule. Rules are unchanged from last year but please remember that ALL ANGLERS must pay the $20 Classic. This is the same as last year.

Date Lake Ramp
    03/24/2018 Falls Lake Ledge Rock
    04/14/2016 Shearon Harris Cross Point
    05/05/2018 Jordan Lake Poe's Ridge
    05/26/2018 Falls Lake Ledge Rock
    06/9/2018 Shearon Harris Cross Point
    06/23/2018 Jordan Lake Poe's Ridge
    07/14/2018 Classic TBD

1. Shotgun start - all boats leave at the same time.​
    2. Team format tournament, two (2) anglers per boat. One angler per boat is allowed.
    3. An approved PFDs must be worn by every angler while the boat they occupy is on plane.
    4. Tournament fees must be paid to Tournament Director 15 minutes prior to blast off.
      1. If you will be late for the tournament you must contact the Tournament Director 15 minutes prior to blast off to register for the tournament.

5. Every angler must pay the $20 Classic fee for 2018.
    6. Three (3) fish limit per boat.
    7. A 14" minimum size limit will apply to all fish.
    8. There will be a 1/4 lb penalty for each dead fish that is weighed in.
    9. Five (5) minutes late to weigh in will result in disqualification. You must be within tournament launch ramp no wake zone or parking lot to be considered present at weigh in.

Fees and Payout

1. 100% of tournament entry fees will be paid out at each tournament.
    2. The $20 Classic Fee must be paid by each angler at the first tournament you fish.
    3. The $20 tournament entry fee per boat must be paid 15 minutes prior to blast off.
    4. Tournament payout schedule:
      1. 1-7 boats: 1st place pays 100% of tournament fees.
      2. 8+ boats: 1st place pays 70% of tournament fees and 2nd place pays 30% of tournament fees.
      3. In case of a tie the heaviest bass will be the tie breaker.

5. An optional $5 big bass fee will be collected from each angler wishing to compete for big bass.
      1. Biggest bass by weight takes 100% of big bass pot. In case of tie money will be split evenly

6. If you can not fish a tournament but wish to be counted for Classic qualification you may pay the $20 Tournament fee before, but not after, the tournament and be counted as in attendance with zero fish weighed in. You must also pay the $20 Classic fee if you have not already paid it at a previous tournament.

Classic Details

1. You must have fished at least three (3) regular season tournaments in the Piedmont Tournament Trail Series regular season schedule to qualify for the Classic.
    2. Any qualifying angler may fish with any other qualifying angler but both anglers must have must have qualified for the Classic in the current year.
    3. Every angler competing in the Classic must have paid the Classic fee for the current year.
    4. 100% of the Classic fees will be paid out at the Classic.
    5. There is no fee to fish the Classic but you must sign in with the Tournament Director 15 minutes prior to blast off.
    6. All regular season rules regarding creel and size limits, angler eligibility, etc as posted above will be in effect.
    7. The location of the Classic will be drawn at 5:00 PM the day before the Classic.
    8. Classic Payout Schedule.
      1. 1-7 boats: 1st place pays 100% of Classic fees.
      2. 8+ boats: 1st place pays 70% of Classic fees and 2nd place pays 30% of Classic fees.
      3. In case of a tie the heaviest bass will be the tie breaker.

9. An optional $5 big bass fee will be collected from each angler wishing to compete for big bass.
      1. Biggest bass by weight takes 100% of big bass pot. In case of tie money will be split evenly.

These rules are subject to change until the first tournament at which time they will become final. The Tournament Director reserves the right to adjust the tournament schedule to avoid conflicts with other tournaments or to avoid potentially unsafe weather conditions.

Any disputes will be settled by me, or the acting Tournament Director, and the Golden Rule.
    Last edited by berudd; 03-02-2019 at 04:30 PM.
    Bruce
    2019 20 TRX Patriot
    Mercury 250 ProXS Fourstroke
    HDS 12 Live - Console
    HDS 9 Live - Bow

2. Member
    I like it!

Good schedule
    Kevin R. Brown
    2020 Bass Cat Cougar
    2020 250 Mercury Pro XS 4-Stroke
    Mega Live & Mega 360
    Ionic Lithum Batteries
    1999 Bass Cat Jaguar
    99 Mercury 250efi

Reckon I can donate some.
    Neil Eckberg- Cary, NC - 2008 Skeeter ZX250- 250 Yamaha SHO

Kerr Lake Ba$$hole

5. Banned
    I am certainly going to make some and donate myself.

Do you guys realize we’ve been fight high water since last season? I hope it calms down before we fire things up. I haven’t been out since the Classic, to busy duck hunting. But starting to get the itch. Going to FL this weekend for mom’s 70th birthday but will hit the water when I get back.
    Bruce
    2019 20 TRX Patriot
    Mercury 250 ProXS Fourstroke
    HDS 12 Live - Console
    HDS 9 Live - Bow