Helix 7 SI Chirp GPS G2 interference

I have two Helix 7 SI CHIRP GPS G2 depth finders, one at the console and one at the bow. The one at the console is giving me trouble. I had them installed by a place locally that works on boats and sells them. I also had them put on a Minn Kota Terrova. I didn’t have any problems initially with the depth finders but when the TM was installed, I started having issues. I’ve tried numerous things. I know it’s not the transducer because I have two of the same transducers since I have two of the same units. I swapped them out, that didn’t fix anything. I know it’s not the unit because I put the unit at the bow at the console and had the same result. The units are wired to the cranking battery, the TM wiring is ran on the opposite side of the boat away from the units wiring. There was junk showing up at the top of the water column and would stay there regardless of the depth below my boat. If I’m going like 5mph, it’s there. If I speed up even more, it goes away but if I slow back down it comes back. I was told I needed a ferrite ring and so I put that on and it helped the image a little. But if I speed up this time, the depth would jump way up to like 53ft even if I’m in 4ft of water and the image would go to the top of my screen. Any suggestions on what I can do to clear up this image? It’s been a never ending problem it seems like.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Post a picture of your transducer installation.
    Wayne Purdum
    Charlottesville, Va.
    Helix 12 CHIRP MEGA+ SI G3N/G4N, Helix 15 CHIRP MEGA SI+ GPS G4N
    SOLIX 12 SI/G3, Helix 8 CHIRP MEGA SI+ G4N, Ultrex 80/LINK, MEGA360,
    MEGA LIVE, LIVE TL

3. Member
    Attached Images Attached Images

What does the SI view look like?

The DI image is created by blending the two SI pulses.

The transducer is in the wrong place unless you have a separate one for 2D sonar.
    That looks like a Tracker hull.
    Wayne Purdum
    Charlottesville, Va.
    MEGA LIVE, LIVE TL

5. Member
    The side imaging view shows some junk on one side of the image but the other side is fine. And yes it’s 03 bass tracker pt 185

Judging by the transducer location, the "stuff" is on the right side of the SI view.
    Is that transducer the only one you have on the transom and you only have one sonar unit at the console?
    Wayne Purdum
    Charlottesville, Va.
    MEGA LIVE, LIVE TL

7. Member
    That’s correct to both questions. I believe the stuff is on the left side of side imaging view if I remember correctly. But the units were displaying fine until I had the new TM installed

Post a Side Imaging screen shot under those conditions or a combo SI/DI screen shot.

PM sent
    Wayne Purdum
    Charlottesville, Va.
    MEGA LIVE, LIVE TL

9. Member
    I don’t have one at the moment. I called humminbird and they’re sending me a filter to wire in series from my on board charger to the cranking battery since that’s what my units are wired to