Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
  1. Member
    An adult molested a child. One more time, an adult molested a child.
    There’s not way to justify it, laugh it off, etc. based on anyone’s gender.
    For anyone thinking it’s even marginally acceptable, it’s absolutely not.

2. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan21XRS View Post
    Like it or not... We (most guys) are just pigs. I'll admit it, if it was my son I'd take him aside and read him the riot act with a smile on my face. Tell the law to do what they want to do... Now, if it was my daughter I would've confronted the low life piece of shit and tore him limb from limb, cut his balls off and stuffed them down his throat... And then demanded punishment to the fullest extent of the law. Huge double standard??? Damn right, you don't mess with the women in my life... Dan
    I couldn't have said it better.

I'm actually sort of shocked that AZ has the age of consent set at 18. It's 16 here and most states & provinces around here. Not saying that's good or bad, but what it is.
    Don't bother me, I'm screwing for virginity.

I killed a 12-pack just to watch it die.

Quote Originally Posted by TampaJim View Post
    I don't have a problem with 20 years, followed by probation, etc.
    Probation really isn't that bad.... I've been on it for 2 1/2 years now
    2013 Pre-Johnny Ranger RT 178
    115 PRO XS
    Due to the increase of ammunition prices... There will be no warning shots
    Honda certified Master technician 33 Years

5. Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Ranger RT View Post
    Probation really isn't that bad.... I've been on it for 2 1/2 years now
    ... Dan

6. Member
    In todays world my Grandpa would have went to prison for marrying my Grandma. He was 26 she was 14. They had 11 kids and stayed married until his death. She was 16 when she had her first child. My mother.

7. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by porkbelly View Post
    In todays world my Grandpa would have went to prison for marrying my Grandma. He was 26 she was 14. They had 11 kids and stayed married until his death. She was 16 when she had her first child. My mother.
    I heard it's OK down south so long as it's a member of the family.

J/K

Quote Originally Posted by thomasfouraker View Post
    Its weird how we as a society can draw a line on whats right and whats wrong when it comes to love. Love is subjective to the individual that decides they own that emotion.

Who can love who and at what age is someone able to decide for themselves who they want to love.........how can we determine that for them?

No more than we can determine their identify I suppose.

#stirthepot
    So you think a 13 YO

should be able to decide these sort of things when it involves an adult? Sounds like you are Okay with man love too?
    2000 Javelin Renegade 20 DC.
    Strong men create easy times, Easy times create weak men & weak men create hard times. Sheikh Rashid bin Saeed Al Maktoum
    In 1944 18-20 year old's stormed beaches, and parachuted behind enemy lines to almost certain death.
    In 2015 18-20 year old's need safe zones so people don't hurt their feelings. "Author Unknown"
    In 2021 18-40 year old's want to and work to cancel you out if you have a different opinion.

Its hard to inflect sarcasm online. It was poking TampaJim with leftist views.

I think she should be subject to due process and be held accountable to actions found against her to the full extent of the law.

Quote Originally Posted by tdt91 View Post
    So you think a 13 YO

should be able to decide these sort of things when it involves an adult? Sounds like you are Okay with man love too?
    2001 Mercury Optimax 225
    0T344965
    2000 Mercury ELPTO 125
    0T072885

Some seem to fall into the trap thinking that males and females see things the same way. This is not the case at all. It is NOT the same if the roles were reversed.
    1979 Glastron HPV165 140HP Johnson

Taxation is theft!

11. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bilgerat View Post
    Newsflash ... this stuff happened 75 years ago before people had the ability/need to preserve every waking moment of their lives via technology. The way some of you guys think the world was Mayberry until 1971 when it abruptly went into the shitter is laughable
    Ever since August 6th 1991, the World Wide Web became publicly available. All kinds of news just come out and people just go "OMG"!

12. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan21XRS View Post
    Like it or not... We (most guys) are just pigs. I'll admit it, if it was my son I'd take him aside and read him the riot act with a smile on my face. Tell the law to do what they want to do... Now, if it was my daughter I would've confronted the low life piece of shit and tore him limb from limb, cut his balls off and stuffed them down his throat... And then demanded punishment to the fullest extent of the law. Huge double standard??? Damn right, you don't mess with the women in my life... Dan
    So you dont care about your son as much as your daughter? Sad man

I have 4 sons, oldest is 14. Id be pissed if this happened to him. Sex at this age, especially with an adult educator is sad, sick and should never happen. If she is willing to do this, she is willing to do anything. For fu.k sakes people this is a 13 year old not a 17 or 18 year old.

Quote Originally Posted by Rangerdawg View Post
    Those texts sound like the guy is real traumatized....

It's called grooming and normalizing. Maybe this will help :

https://www.psychologytoday.com/us/b...kholm-syndrome

https://educateempowerkids.org/8-way...t-groom-child/

https://childluresprevention.com/res...ester-profile/

Scooter: Nov 1998-Jul 2011
    Otis: Oct 2010-Feb 2017

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123