flo torq hub for suzuki 250ss

Hey guys what mercury flo torq hub kit will fit the suzuki 250ss?
    Stratos 201 Pro Elite, Evinrude 200 Etec H.O., Minn Kota, Humminbird

2. Member
    I believe that 835281Q1 is the correct hub kit you want. Before I got my Suzuki prop and was running a Fury prop, I didn't use the rubber hub insert from the kit and still used the solid hub with the rest of the parts from the kit and had no issues FWIW.
    2018 Bass Cat Lynx w/Suzuki 250SS.

3. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by booter View Post
    I believe that 835281Q1 is the correct hub kit you want. Before I got my Suzuki prop and was running a Fury prop, I didn't use the rubber hub insert from the kit and still used the solid hub with the rest of the parts from the kit and had no issues FWIW.
    How did yours run with the fury? I have a buddy gonna let me run a 27 fury pitched to a 28 with cup added

4. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Bubba201proxl View Post
    How did yours run with the fury? I have a buddy gonna let me run a 27 fury pitched to a 28 with cup added
    The Fury 27 prop I was running needed work and didn't run very good. Hole shot was great, but I had poor bow lift and slipped pretty bad since the max speed was roughly 65 mph with the RPMS maxed out. If your buddy's prop has been worked, you should have better results than I did.
    2018 Bass Cat Lynx w/Suzuki 250SS.

5. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by booter View Post
    The Fury 27 prop I was running needed work and didn't run very good. Hole shot was great, but I had poor bow lift and slipped pretty bad since the max speed was roughly 65 mph with the RPMS maxed out. If your buddy's prop has been worked, you should have better results than I did.
    Ok thanks. I’m gonna give it a try and see how it does. Will let ya know results