Thread: NEWS!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by grandbassslayer View Post
    As someone who owns a multi-specie boat I'd say it other reasons. This is a narrow beam, dated design from layout to fit/finish and the other manufacturers are just light years ahead of the vmag. Really disappointing from Charger IMO.
    I would agree that the layout is dated, and it is a little narrow in the bow, but not sure fit and finish is an issue? My understanding is they are making some changes to the consoles and the livewells.

2. Charger Boats Moderator TOUCH OF CLASS's Avatar
    It’s not so much dated as it needs a few updates lol.I would Change the console to hold bigger graphs and make the center rod box come back farther and deeper,the rear of the 210 is kinda neat as it folds the seats down and you have a rear deck to stand on or ride extra people.Its wide enough for most guys 97-98 inch beam ,I guess if you get it to wide and heavy it won’t run over 45 with a 225-250 .And fishing some areas might be tougher.Plus and negative to ever boat.They could take the 797 hull and drop a different style top cap on it that would give it a super wide deck all the way to bow.They really designed it as a 2 fold boat ,bass fishing with decks and walleye catfish crappie etc with big live wells and bait box.

3. Member
    What exactly did they change?? The name? Looks like the SUV models to me

4. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by basscat tyler View Post
    What exactly did they change?? The name? Looks like the SUV models to me
    They haven't updated the pics on line yet because they are still building the new top cap.

5. Charger Boats Moderator TOUCH OF CLASS's Avatar
    The first one to get updates will ne the 190 which will be called the 196 v mag than maybe the 210

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12