Help with new prop

I need some help with buying a new prop. I have a TR19 with a 1997 175 HP Mercury. I am wanting to know what size and pitch of prop I should get for it. The one I have is to small for the motor so it seems that it cavitates around 5000RPM and it takes to long to get on plane. Thanks in advance!

If the boat is not water logged and the motor is healthy I believe the Trophy 25P will be the best all around performance.
    2000 Javelin Renegade 20 DC.
    Strong men create easy times, Easy times create weak men & weak men create hard times. Sheikh Rashid bin Saeed Al Maktoum
    In 1944 18-20 year old's stormed beaches, and parachuted behind enemy lines to almost certain death.
    In 2015 18-20 year old's need safe zones so people don't hurt their feelings. "Author Unknown"
    In 2021 18-40 year old's want to and work to cancel you out if you have a different opinion.

3. Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by tdt91 View Post
    If the boat is not water logged and the motor is healthy I believe the Trophy 25P will be the best all around performance.
    ^^^^^this
    Get a 25p Trophy and have Mark C. BnB it, buy solid plugs, take it out and use drill bits to open a hole in each plug. Make sure the boat is tournament loaded start with 1/4" hole and open them up about 1/16" bigger bit every test run till you hit 3,500-3,800 rpms right before it breaks over. You will be amazed how it wakes up.