Mercury 3L/4 Stroke/Verado Moderator EuropeanAM's Avatar

Vessel View MOBILE Website Features

Vesselview Mobile Website (including Preferred Dealer Interface) is active as of February 27, 2019!

Sign up for an account from within the app, and choose your preferred dealer while logged into the website.

Your dealer can not only see maintenance information, they can also see fault information so that they may be able to better assist you.

Example: If someone has chosen European Marine as their preferred dealer, and had a warning horn occur, I should be able to log in and see information on what occurred at the time of the fault.

This can be ESPECIALLY helpful when trying to help folks with their engine problems- very happy to hear the site is up and running!

Dual Mercury Master Technician- for Mercury Outboards, Mercruiser and Mercury Racing at European Marine in Greenville, SC.
    Still consider myself a "Marine Apprentice" after 47 years (learn something new every day).
    Mercury Parts, Mercury Outboards, Smartcraft & Accessories, Injector Service, TDR Reeds- BBC Sponsor

2. Member
    This will be a great selling point for any potential customer!!

250 4S ProXs....Ser.# 2B599739
    So what if I put where I bought the boat as my preferred dealer but wanted a second opinion from say...someone like Don, could Don pull up my motor and see the faults as well??

2019 721 ProXs 4S 250
    2B599739

4. Mercury 3L/4 Stroke/Verado Moderator EuropeanAM's Avatar
    Only if you switch preferred dealers.

Dual Mercury Master Technician- for Mercury Outboards, Mercruiser and Mercury Racing at European Marine in Greenville, SC.
    Still consider myself a "Marine Apprentice" after 47 years (learn something new every day).
    Mercury Parts, Mercury Outboards, Smartcraft & Accessories, Injector Service, TDR Reeds- BBC Sponsor

5. Member
    Interesting feature, wonder if they could bring this functionality to Vessel View Link, by leveraging the WiFi thats in some of the Lowrance models.
    2011 Tracker PT 175 TF
    2011 Merc 60 ELPT 4S

6. Mercury 3L/4 Stroke/Verado Moderator EuropeanAM's Avatar
    Perhaps, but it would be difficult to roll out given that the "hardware" side (and app) would be outside their control, thus making it a logistical nightmare.

7. Member
    Just to clarify, are you saying you could pull up that data on a phone call from the customer, rather than having the boat in house to access the computer readouts?

I have SC1000 gauges in my boat and just the other day I had a discussion with some friends on if VesselView Mobile would give me any info or benefit that I don't already have with the SmartCraft gauges.

Quote Originally Posted by EuropeanAM View Post
    Only if you switch preferred dealers.

2019 721 ProXs 4S 250
    2B599739

9. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by EuropeanAM View Post
    Vesselview Mobile Website (including Preferred Dealer Interface) is active as of February 27, 2019!

Sign up for an account from within the app, and choose your preferred dealer while logged into the website.

Your dealer can not only see maintenance information, they can also see fault information so that they may be able to better assist you.

Example: If someone has chosen European Marine as their preferred dealer, and had a warning horn occur, I should be able to log in and see information on what occurred at the time of the fault.

This can be ESPECIALLY helpful when trying to help folks with their engine problems- very happy to hear the site is up and running!
    What is the web address for the VesselView Mobile website? I cannot seem to find it through any search.

10. 1sharphook
    Quote Originally Posted by deerhunter414 View Post
    Only thing I find through a google search is the purchase page for the unit.
    From the link at the bottom of VesselViewMobile.com:

https://embed.widencdn.net/pdf/plus/...l.pdf?u=orhjei

1. Engine Serial Number - 1B992710
    2. Year/Make/Model - 2013/Mercury/1150F23HD
    3. Prop you are Running - 48-898998 19P
    4. Current Maximum RPM - 5722
    5. Idle and WOT Water Pressure Readings - 3.7 PSI and 27 PSI
    6. Smartcraft or Analog Instruments? - Smartcraft

11. Member
    Couple lines copy/pasted from VVM FAQ... that was linked earlier

How Do I Select My Preferred Dealers?

You can select multiple preferred dealers per profile.

https://embed.widencdn.net/pdf/plus/...l.pdf?u=orhjei
    2011 Tracker PT 175 TF
    2011 Merc 60 ELPT 4S