Mercury 3L/4 Stroke/Verado Moderator EuropeanAM's Avatar

Vessel View MOBILE Website Features

Vesselview Mobile Website (including Preferred Dealer Interface) is active as of February 27, 2019!

Sign up for an account from within the app, and choose your preferred dealer while logged into the website.

Your dealer can not only see maintenance information, they can also see fault information so that they may be able to better assist you.

Example: If someone has chosen European Marine as their preferred dealer, and had a warning horn occur, I should be able to log in and see information on what occurred at the time of the fault.

This can be ESPECIALLY helpful when trying to help folks with their engine problems- very happy to hear the site is up and running!

Dual Mercury Master Technician- for Mercury Outboards, Mercruiser and Mercury Racing at European Marine in Greenville, SC.
    Still consider myself a "Marine Apprentice" after 47 years (learn something new every day).
    Mercury Parts, Mercury Outboards, Smartcraft & Accessories, Injector Service, TDR Reeds- BBC Sponsor

2. Member
    Wow, This is a great feature!!!

I wonder if it is possible even if your not the dealer, and they need help on here. They could allow you to log in and take a look.
    Of course you time is valuable, might need to charge to take a look.

3. Mercury 3L/4 Stroke/Verado Moderator EuropeanAM's Avatar
    I can only see the information if we are listed as their preferred dealer (it could obviously be changed back if needed, the consumer has control of who has access, if anyone).

Dual Mercury Master Technician- for Mercury Outboards, Mercruiser and Mercury Racing at European Marine in Greenville, SC.
    Still consider myself a "Marine Apprentice" after 47 years (learn something new every day).
    Mercury Parts, Mercury Outboards, Smartcraft & Accessories, Injector Service, TDR Reeds- BBC Sponsor