Thread: Cornering tips

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by muddywaters View Post
    that's Funny that's what we call it to, The Lake is Lake Conway, in Arkansas it is a 6700 acre impoundment that was just a swamp in its creation. they built a dam and instant shallow water Lake. there are lots of pictures to be seen on google of the lake, it is stocked with floridas, we have tournaments out there monthly and if ya don't have 20+ pounds there isn't much need to come to the scale unless you have a shot at big bass.
    That lake is one reason for me getting another boat. Yall would have to medflite me to the heart hospital if i ever found myself out on lake conway in my bullet

xpress x19, 200ho G2, aluminum sawtooth cut prop, paper sack tackle storage, ugly stik pro team, color c-lector

2. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by coolwhip View Post
    Just curious if you had an update?
    Only been out once since I dropped the motor. Did a couple turns in open water and it seems better but I don't know for sure. Hopefully this weekend I'll have a better idea.

3. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by alli ss View Post
    That lake is one reason for me getting another boat. Yall would have to medflite me to the heart hospital if i ever found myself out on lake conway in my bullet
    This is the 2nd Bullet I have put on Lake Conway, I grew up on the Lake, it don't intimidate me like it does some. I know lot of people that won"t take their boats out there. All I can say is they are missing out on some of the best fishing this State has to offer. Alli ss I live just down the road from GreenBrier. Like literally down the road. I was told there was a Black and Red stroker out there the other day.

Im on greers ferry and beaverfork since i moved up here. I guess im like you i run my bullet wide open on caddo lake- but i was rasied there so its not scary at all to me. Once i get my new rig ill be on lake conway this summer

xpress x19, 200ho G2, aluminum sawtooth cut prop, paper sack tackle storage, ugly stik pro team, color c-lector

5. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by alli ss View Post
    Im on greers ferry and beaverfork since i moved up here. I guess im like you i run my bullet wide open on caddo lake- but i was rasied there so its not scary at all to me. Once i get my new rig ill be on lake conway this summer
    If ya see me out there cruise on by and say hello. Blue and silver 21 xrd. If the trolling motor ain"t in the water, then it will be the one going by skint back.

Quote Originally Posted by muddywaters View Post
    If ya see me out there cruise on by and say hello. Blue and silver 21 xrd. If the trolling motor ain"t in the water, then it will be the one going by skint back.
    Where do you put in?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12