Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
  1. Member
    I have a Louisiana Pellet Smoker. Very large cooking area and a baffle that slides open so you can cook over open flame, 3X the cooking area of a Traeger and a much better price. I've had it for 5 years and no issues so far.

2. Member
    After reading many reviews and looking at a bunch in person I took a leap of faith and ordered a Rec Tec. Absolutely fantastic. Maintains temp within 1-2 degrees of setting at all times, temps sets in five degree increments, Bluetooth app to your phone, two temp probes included. One of my best purchases. Love it.

Quote Originally Posted by Wild Card View Post
    After reading many reviews and looking at a bunch in person I took a leap of faith and ordered a Rec Tec. Absolutely fantastic. Maintains temp within 1-2 degrees of setting at all times, temps sets in five degree increments, Bluetooth app to your phone, two temp probes included. One of my best purchases. Love it.
    Congrats.......... RecTec is awesome. You are now part of a family. Do you use Facebook? There is the RecTec Grill owners of America. 33k plus members....great information and recipes.

check out Heygrillhey.com And Howtobbqright.com Both also on YouTube.

Ive been doing a few videos on my YouTube. Link below
    " A Few Good Fish"
    Please check out my youtube channel
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCuuwIthNWDweOTGjtkfOVGw

4. Member
    I've had 2 Traegers over the last 18 yrs or so. I love them. That being said, I have friends with Pit Bosses, Camp Chefs, Rec Tecs, etc. that love theirs also. I think you can't go wrong with what fits your taste and budget. I also own a Kamado Joe for grilling and 2 Blackstones for everything else. This cooking can be addictive. With all of today's technology, I'm sure you will be happy with your selection. Have fun

5. Member
    I can't comment on the others but I recently purchased the Rectec 700 and am more than impressed. The ease of use, wi-fi control, accuracy of the temp control and overall build quality and component quality are fantastic. It is a solid, built to last product that works extremely well.
    2023 Lund 2075 Pro V Bass XS
    2023 Mercury Pro XS 250 4S

Congrats GMT. It's an amazing company and great pellet grill. Enjoy.
    " A Few Good Fish"
    Please check out my youtube channel
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCuuwIthNWDweOTGjtkfOVGw

I got the Rectec Trailblazer a while back, I love it!!!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123