Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. BBC SPONSOR
    Quote Originally Posted by 32regulator View Post
    I thought that was Tim’s personal boat he ordered. A beautiful machine! When I go to his website I only see electronics for sale, so had no idea he is an Allison dealer as well.
    Let me know if I can help! I have a green 2 seater and a orange 2 seater in stock.
    Fastbass Marine LLC
    We specialize in NEW and USED ALLISON BOATS, Blazer Boats, Platinum Mercury Marine Repower Center, AquaTraction Flooring, and custom marine electronic installations on beautiful Kentucky and Barkley Lakes.

2022 Allison XB-21 BasSport Pro Elite
    2022 Mercury 450R

2012 Bullet 21ss
    2005 Mercury 300X

https://youtu.be/FOnAGNWOgZ0

Things that I have noticed so far. The boat is Big. However, I can not fit everything that I had in my A into the Lynx. Guess that’s why I was only running 82-83. Even though it’s wider, it’s not any more stable side to side. Bilge area is large with everything visible and reachable, pumps, batteries, transducer, etc. Does drive on rails. But I’ve only been out 2x. 75mph top with 10’ blades, 4 agm batteries and 40ish gal of fuel and all tackle and rods. Haven’t been in rough water. Like Allison very clean lines and everything is fiberglass. No vinyl or plastic in the dash or bow. Very tight between the dual consoles. The carpet seems to be better quality in the cat. Very small floor space. No fuse panel or breaker panel. All inline fused. The 2 boats are similar (IMO) believe it or not as far as quality. Trailer is far better than the BM trailer IMO. The step is not as comfortable to use as Allison’s but it’s sturdier. Mine was welded and it was good but needed to be welded to the trailer to be the strongest. Can’t wear my hat while running at full throttle ��. The consoles don’t really block wind like Allison’s. Seats are comfortable but not as comfortable as Allison’s. Right now I’m happy with the switch and will keep everyone informed.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12