Power pole foot switches won't link...

What am I doing wrong..hitting the program button..light turns green to be paired...hit the foot switch to pair and nothing...the pump light does turn off and go to blinking but never stops blinking or beeps indicating the pair...very frustrating...any ideas...c monster app works just fine...small switches work just fine...just won't pair with the foot switches...and the seem to work, they do light up when pressed at least...
    MattandAmber Lawler on Facebook
    Matt Lawler HF on Facebook
    matt_lawler_hf on Instagram

"There ain't a price on stupid. Stupid comes for free."

Jonathan Hillstrand

2. BBC SPONSOR/ Shallow Water Anchors Moderator
    Are they new? Do you have the right CM version..Ie 2.0 for 2.0 and 1.0 for 1.0 cm 2.0 will not work with cm 1.0 and vise versa.. may sound stupid but it is a common mistake.

They are new.. I'll have to look and see..I hope I didn't but the wrong ones..I read that my software may update on my pumpkin when first pairing but Didn't pay much attention to anything else..
    Looks like that's what I've done.. Got the 2.0 switches...guess I'll deal with that tomorrow..
    Last edited by mrlawler1; 02-26-2019 at 08:03 PM.

Jonathan Hillstrand

4. BBC SPONSOR/ Shallow Water Anchors Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by mrlawler1 View Post
    They are new.. I'll have to look and see..I hope I didn't but the wrong ones..I read that my software may update on my pumpkin when first pairing but Didn't pay much attention to anything else..
    Looks like that's what I've done.. Got the 2.0 switches...guess I'll deal with that tomorrow..
    let me know if I can help

Thanks Kevin, I'll have to send these back to where I got them...prolly should've came here first.. Some lil things off the wall like this slip my mind about this place...
    Last edited by mrlawler1; 02-27-2019 at 10:48 PM.

Jonathan Hillstrand

6. BBC SPONSOR/ Shallow Water Anchors Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by mrlawler1 View Post
    Thanks Kevin, I'll have to send these back to where I got them...prolly should've came here first.. Some lil things off the wall like this slip my mind about this place...
    you bet! We have the lowest shipped pricing on foot buttons. If we can help let us know. Remember anything with orange is 2.0... Orange arrows on foot control 2.0, black remotes orange buttons 2.0, dash switch black orange buttons 2.0 .