Thread: Legend 199 scx

Legend 199 scx

Have a chance to purchase a 2007 legend 199 SCX but can't seem to find any documentary on a SCX .Does anyone out there that can fill me in on that model good bad or otherwise'
    Last edited by rjvana; 02-26-2019 at 02:22 PM.

2. Member
    I could be wrong but SCX is just a single console 199 Alpha . Love my 08 199 and for what its worth took out the extra console 4 years ago

3. Member
    SCX= single console. I have a 2009. I can't say I love mine as I do not love non living things, however I can't imagine a better boat.

4. Member
    I have a 2009 Legend Alpha 199, it’s also a single console. I can’t imagine there being a lot of difference between mine and the one you’re looking at. Mine still looks almost new after 10 years of tournament fishing. I really can’t say anything negative about it and I wouldn’t hesitate to buy another one if they were still building Legends.....
    It won’t be the fastest on the water but the ride is hard to beat. It’s well laid out and storage is adequate. If the one you’re looking at has been taken care of and the price is right I’d go for it.