Praying darn flies go away please!

I am looking for help with keeping flies at bay while cooking on my BGE...spring is starting to show its face here in N.E.Ga. and the flies are the worst I have ever encountered...EVER....did a pork butt yesterday and I must have killed over 50 flies that got into the house yesterday and residuals today...we keep a neat and clean and tidy home and always clean up after each meal...with no crumbs, sauces, dirty dishes and pots and pans sitting in the sink or anything of the sort...this has become disgusting.....HELP! and thanks!

Get you one of these. https://www.bugasalt.com/

I won't keep them away, but it's a blast to use to kill them.
    "The man of system is apt to be very wise in his own conceit; and is often so enamored with the supposed beauty of his own ideal plan of government that he cannot suffer the smallest deviation from any part of it…He seems to imagine that he can arrange the different members of a great society with as much ease as the hand arranges the different pieces upon a chessboard.” Adam Smith, The Theory of Moral Sentiments

I use generic brown Listerine mouthwash in a spray bottle. The stuff from wally world. Spray it all around on everything. It's not perfect but it cuts down on the bastards. I had the little monsters doing kamikaze runs every time I opened the egg.