Lee out of retirement already

Well not exactly buy here it goes..So, my trim system on my 250R has a quirk in it that needs to be fixed. Lee had assured me when he told me of his retirement news (close to when my boat was getting completed) not to panic (I admit I did for a min or two) that he would still be around to take care of me if I needed him in the future. That eased my mind. Well...unfortunately for him...I do. So, in standard Lee fashion, he is going to meet me and take my boat back to VA to get it handled. I knew when I met him several years ago that he was just a GOOD guy. The type you feel good about doing business with only a handshake. He could have told me to pee in my hat, but he's a man of his word I that has become harder and harder to find these days. Just wanted to share this with you guys on the board. I know many of you have known him much longer than I have and this may come as no surprise you. Hopefully it won't be to aggravating to figure out and I can log some laps in her on the water next month.

LEE if you read this I'm sorry it had to me my boat! Of course you know the last one you sell couldn't be smooth sailing right! That would've been to easy. Who wants to stay in Florida all winter and relax anyway.

2. Member
    That’s really cool he’s gonna take care of it!

That’s top notch !!
    BULLET 20 XRD/250 Merc Sport XS
    www.ncboatguy.com

4. Member
    Living the good life on Lake Hartwell, Fair Play, SC
    That's Lee
    2013 Allison XB-21 BasSport Pro
    2023 Mercury Racing 300R
    Bravo FS 30P
    ProMax 30P

5. Member
    Lee's just that and then some!
    Allison XB21 Prosport Mercury Racing 250XS with a 1.75 Sporty

6. Member
    LEE IS COMING UP TO THE ST.LAWRENCE RIVER IN MAY.HE IS GOING TO HELP ME WITH MY XB21. YOU CANNOT FIND BETTER MAN.

7. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ALON37 View Post
    LEE IS COMING UP TO THE ST.LAWRENCE RIVER IN MAY.HE IS GOING TO HELP ME WITH MY XB21. YOU CANNOT FIND BETTER MAN.
    True story Lee is like this.

8. Moderator
    Thanks for the kind words guys.
    Yea White Gambler, I hated sweating every day in the 80* weather. LOL
    Had some other business to take care of too, so back to the cold and wet for a few weeks.