Need info on a 30 year old bait

does anyone know where I can find out what these are worth ????
    or where I can find any info on them ??? any help would be appreciated !!!
    Attachment 353355
    Last edited by strmwalker; 02-21-2019 at 11:59 AM.

The Bagley's Salty Dog Shrimp were part of their saltwater series. This packaging is from the early 90's. Their soft plastic baits are not typically part of the bigger picture, collecting world. Select few (that I know of) collect these type of baits and I wouldn't anticipate these baits to bring more than $5 per pack but I could be wrong. Likewise, you could offer them up on the auction site and they could bring $5 total...

3. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by WIR3D 2 FISH View Post
    The Bagley's Salty Dog Shrimp were part of their saltwater series. This packaging is from the early 90's. Their soft plastic baits are not typically part of the bigger picture, collecting world. Select few (that I know of) collect these type of baits and I wouldn't anticipate these baits to bring more than $5 per pack but I could be wrong. Likewise, you could offer them up on the auction site and they could bring $5 total...
    Thanks for some info !!! hard to believe the packaging is from the 90's ??? they came out of one my Father's old tackle box and he died in 1990 and he didn't fish at all 2 years before he died ??