Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Lucas M

Bass Boat Seats.com

Has anyone ordered and used seats from bassboatseats.com?

Was looking at replacing or reupholstering my current seats. getting quotes for like 1000-1400 to reupholster, so may as well just get all new seats for the prices on bassboatseats.com

Who has bought them, how is the quality, and will they last for quite a while if taken care of properly?

Thanks!

2. Member
    I've got some still in the boxes, waiting to get installed. They were delivered 3 days after I ordered them and seem to be of good quality upon initial inspection. Maybe someone who has had them a little longer will chime in!

What boat is it?

Quote Originally Posted by lucasm01 View Post
    Has anyone ordered and used seats from bassboatseats.com?

Was looking at replacing or reupholstering my current seats. getting quotes for like 1000-1400 to reupholster, so may as well just get all new seats for the prices on bassboatseats.com

Who has bought them, how is the quality, and will they last for quite a while if taken care of properly?

Thanks!
    Tell me what seats and how many you have and I’ll tell you what a good rate to pay to reupholster if you’d like.
    Last edited by crank68; 02-21-2019 at 07:11 PM. Reason: Uneducated
    BULLET 20 XRD/250 Merc Sport XS
    www.ncboatguy.com

3 years no problems with mine
    Po' Boys Milford Jackpots
    I70 Bass Anglers Team Trail

6. BBC SPONSOR/ Shallow Water Anchors Moderator
    I ordered a set and sent them back, im like 5'10 180 pounds and were too narrow for my ass, cant imagine anyone larger, quality looked fair. had my original seat reupholstered and glad I did. Id never use there carpet ill tell you that, have a whole roll here going to waste, went out bought syntac. I should have done that from the start.

7. Fishing is a Passion
    Quote Originally Posted by kandkkustomzhydrographics View Post
    I ordered a set and sent them back, im like 5'10 180 pounds and were too narrow for my ass, cant imagine anyone larger, quality looked fair. had my original seat reupholstered and glad I did. Id never use there carpet ill tell you that, have a whole roll here going to waste, went out bought syntac. I should have done that from the start.
    You have your opinion, they have been a sponsor for a long time. I have used there products on three restoration jobs and have no issues what so ever.
    2002 Pro Craft 200 Super Pro- 2005 200 Mercury Optimax, Retired
    Empty Nester- Proud Grandfather 5-30-2014-Boy-Aiden, 8-2-2017-Boy-Calen

8. BBC SPONSOR/ Shallow Water Anchors Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyO View Post
    You have your opinion, they have been a sponsor for a long time. I have used there products on three restoration jobs and have no issues what so ever.
    Everyone is entitled to there opinion, why the board is great. I went to them because they were a board sponsor actually. While you are obviously impressed, I was not. (why the full roll is still here). On your Fourth restoration job maybe order some samples from syntac, think you may be impressed vs what you have used on the other 3. There is a reason all the big manufacturers use it.
    Last edited by KandKKustomz; 02-22-2019 at 08:08 AM.

You must have bought their tiny econ seats or something. I had the $499 set in my old Stratos and just put the $599 set in my Dad's, they are plenty big/wide enough for me and Im 6'1" and 205 lbs. Cant speak to the longevity of this new set but they look to be good quality, and the set I had in mine were going on 3 yrs old and still looked new.

I agree with you that everyone's opinion may differ though. Just was funny to see you you are a bit smaller than me and you felt they were too small where I didnt.

To the OP, I have also had some seats re-upholstered, and was happy with that outcome as well. If you can find someone local to do good work that may be the best route, all depends on the work you have done whether re-upholster or new bassboatseats.com would be better.
    2021 Phoenix 920 Elite / SHO 250
    Bullet 21XD / 250 XB (Gone to a great home in LA)
    "There is no such thing as a bad day fishing!"

10. Member
    I have (am) a big ass I'm 6 foot 2 and 285. I have used them and had no issues with their ability to contain my tookus. I always recommend getting stock seats reupholstered so the fit will be guaranteed plus it keeps a local U.S. business in work.
    They will fit almost all boats but sometimes you have to be creative to do a good job, and Bass Boat Seats do look good. I got the seats in the boat I kept reupholstered, but the ones I put in a different boat helped it sell.

11. Member
    Champ 187. Seats & center folding seat + front and back fishing seats. 2 years now and looking great. Exact fit and had the Champ logo put on.

EDIT* My mistake all, I did not specify these are Lebrock seats.

20190222_081927_resized.jpg
    Last edited by DougL58; 02-23-2019 at 09:04 AM.

12. Lucas M
    Thanks for all the help everyone. I am looking at getting the fish n ski set as i have a nitro 188. So the medium priced set is $850 for all 5 seats. I was quoted over $1,000 by 3 companies to get them reupholstered. So i was thinking I may as well get all new seats for $400 less, just wanted to make sure the quality was there and that they fit well. The boat is 15 years old, so new seats cant hurt. I am luckily 5'0 175lbs so they should fit my skinny a$$ just fine!

13. Member
    I rode in a boat the just got new seats. My butt couldn’t even come close to fitting so I took a throw cushion and sat in the middle next to him. Those seats were terrible

14. New England Forum Moderator twitch's Avatar
    I have had a set in my Ranger for over 8 years and they still look and feel as good as when I put them in .The foam is still good and the color is still good well built these were end of the season seats as well payed $300 for the set as far as carpet is considered I have used it both 16 and 20 oz and find the 16 to be not that good a choice the 20oz was better but everyone has there opinion, this time I went back to Ranger for my carpet and glad I did color matched to my original boat IMG_1086.JPG
    1990 374V Ranger Still kickin' bass after all these years

15. BBC SPONSOR/ Shallow Water Anchors Moderator
    I actually purchased a set of there most expensive bucket seats, I do see they changed the design a little maybe there better who knows. If I would have went with there cheaper version may have been fine as there flat on the bottom. Looking at the dimensions the flat bottom part even on there new bucket seat is 19" . Now maybe I got a fat ass for a small guy but 19" isnt very wide. I've rode in all the new boats with buckets that have side bolsters and had zero issues. I cant speak for there other flat seats however there buckets are too dam narrow at the bottom. OP I'd check out lebrock, best quality replacement seats out there. Sure little bit more money but you get what you pay for. Anyone who wants a roll of BBS supposed 20 oz tan carpet I'll practically give it away it's just that bad IMO.
    Last edited by KandKKustomz; 02-23-2019 at 08:29 PM.

16. Member
    I have a set in my 1999 ZX210C Skeeter and was pleased with the look and feel. Two years now and no complaints. A lot cheaper than re upholstery plus my thought was why stretch new skins over 20 year old broken down foam? Had to do some adjusting to get them to fit and I sit a little higher than the stock seats but I don't mind that. No complaints from passengers either. PM me a phone number and I'll shoot you a picture or two. I have the same style as Twitch.

17. Member
    I’m happy with mine. Over two years now and no problems. I did not get the buckets for the very reason that was mentioned above. Not everyone will fit in the buckets. They are great people to deal with.

18. Member
    I actually purchased a set of there most expensive bucket seats, I do see they changed the design a little maybe there better who knows. If I would have went with there cheaper version may have been fine as there flat on the bottom. Looking at the dimensions the flat bottom part even on there new bucket seat is 19" . Now maybe I got a fat ass for a small guy but 19" isnt very wide. I've rode in all the new boats with buckets that have side bolsters and had zero issues. I cant speak for there other flat seats however there buckets are too dam narrow at the bottom. OP I'd check out lebrock, best quality replacement seats out there. Sure little bit more money but you get what you pay for. Anyone who wants a roll of BBS supposed 20 oz tan carpet I'll practically give it away it's just that bad IMO.
    How big is the role and how much do you want for it? PM me if you want.

I replaced my bench seat that was ripped and tearing apart with a new set of bucket seats and a center folding step/seat back about 8 years ago or so... they still look like new and are very comfortable.

I recommend them every chance I get.

20. Member
    Just ordered the center console,got it in 2 days
    Outlaw Bass

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast