Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Member
    I bought a set of seats from them for my 96 nitro, Unfortunately I was one of the very few that slipped through the cracks. the seats I ordered were out of stock and communications fell through. With a big annual trip coming soon I called them to ask about the seats. They were very upset that I had not been notified of them being out of stock, and they went above and beyond to make it right. The sent the bench seats in the color I ordered, and the console seats in white, then the color I ordered at no charge when they came back in stock. I did not even have to return the white set. It was not the perfect outcome but in my mind it was above and beyond customer service. I can say for sure those white seats they substituted felt a lot better than a bucket would have.

You will be very happy with your purchase, and the customer service.

2. Member
    Most shops WILL cost more due to the labor. They have to make patterns or go off the pieces on your seats, or lay out and cut and trim ass needed. A company that sells replacement seats will have patterns made for mass production, maybe even cnc cut per seat. That's how they are able to sell at a reduced price over a shop.
    2023 SCB 20EF
    2023 SCB CC 210LR

3. Member
    I just recently priced reupholstering my old seats...they are 12 years old. It seems the going rate for a "good" job by a professional is $150 a seat.
    These seats were manufactured by Wise Manufacturing. They have been excellent seats....I didn't take good care of them and they lasted 12 years.

4. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by kandkkustomzhydrographics View Post
    I ordered a set and sent them back, im like 5'10 180 pounds and were too narrow for my ass, cant imagine anyone larger, quality looked fair. had my original seat reupholstered and glad I did. Id never use there carpet ill tell you that, have a whole roll here going to waste, went out bought syntac. I should have done that from the start.
    im 6 foot 240 lbs and they are super comfy lol, they have 2 different styles if you get the generic the seats are narrow but if you spend a bit more you can get the wide sets

5. Member
    Just replaced the three in our 2001 Xpress..... Ideal replacement and seem very high quality. No complaints here. Also ordered the 20 Oz carpet and have not had the cracking issues some have mentioned. Plenty of pics in the album here.. https://photos.app.goo.gl/ErViwy5Lt7Kcp9Ac9
    Last edited by Smallie_Hawgin; 07-01-2021 at 11:51 AM.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12