Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast
    huskyjerk

FBI arrest white nationalist terrorist

2. Proud American Union local16's Avatar
    That guy was going to do some real damage if not caught. Another great job by the FBI

Dale Sinclair original

Average amount of guns for a Georgia guy but this fellow is crazy as a bat .

4. Member
    Hopefully they will look into it a good bit. Good job though!

5. Banned
    I don't understand the charge of "stockpiling weapons" as what they showed is less than what we take to the range on weekends. The drug charge I understand. As for his dreams and writings. It makes me wonder if our founding fathers would be arrested in this day and age with some of their writings? "The Tree of Liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of Patriots and Tyrants".
    Now the white nationalism stuff is out of hand. I can't believe people now days still believe in that crap.

Now they can go after the real terrorists

7. Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by LTZ25 View Post
    Average amount of guns for a Georgia guy but this fellow is crazy as a bat .
    Even a single-shot shotgun was in the picture.

8. Member
    Looked like an avid squirrel hunter to me.

9. Member
    While the lists and internet searches would logically get him on some federal lists, does anyone know exactly what he did that got him arrested? It makes no mention of threats to anyone. I'm not familiar with Maryland law, but what exactly would be illegal about the guns in the picture? With "over 1000 rounds of mixed ammunition", did he have a plan for day two of his uprising, or was he just prepared for a fun few hours at the range? Were the "30 bottles labeled as human growth hormone" or the tramadol illegal?

I'm not condoning extremist views or anything, but the story seems to have some questionable holes in it.

jim

10. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by SkeeterXRi View Post
    While the lists and internet searches would logically get him on some federal lists, does anyone know exactly what he did that got him arrested? It makes no mention of threats to anyone. I'm not familiar with Maryland law, but what exactly would be illegal about the guns in the picture? With "over 1000 rounds of mixed ammunition", did he have a plan for day two of his uprising, or was he just prepared for a fun few hours at the range? Were the "30 bottles labeled as human growth hormone" or the tramadol illegal?

I'm not condoning extremist views or anything, but the story seems to have some questionable holes in it.

jim
    I thought he typed out something along the lines of how do I get my hands on Anthrax or the plague something that will cause mass casualties.

11. huskyjerk
    Quote Originally Posted by OkieBud View Post
    Now they can go after the real terrorists
    Wouldn't this guy qualify as a terrorist?

12. Member
    The guy made threats and showed the desire to carry out the threats and had a plan to do so. Read over the court docs it sums it up clearly to me.

13. huskyjerk
    Quote Originally Posted by RyanJ View Post
    The guy made threats and showed the desire to carry out the threats and had a plan to do so. Read over the court docs it sums it up clearly to me.
    Yes

Quote Originally Posted by bshort View Post
    Even a single-shot shotgun was in the picture.
    If you are sighting the weapon that's second from the bottom on the left...that's an old stock Browning .22 cal gallery rifle.

This nut job might have been on the verge of committing a terrorist act. But, the Feds and local police always make a big deal out of publically displaying the arms and ammo of anyone arrested on serious charges. It’s a way for them to show they are doing a “good job” and “saving the public” from the destruction the weapons “could have” caused...even when the cache of weapons and ammo is what us average rednecks have in the basement.
    "The man of system is apt to be very wise in his own conceit; and is often so enamored with the supposed beauty of his own ideal plan of government that he cannot suffer the smallest deviation from any part of it…He seems to imagine that he can arrange the different members of a great society with as much ease as the hand arranges the different pieces upon a chessboard.” Adam Smith, The Theory of Moral Sentiments

16. Member
    I thought they said he had a massive amount of weapons ?? where the rest of em ??? Yep looks pretty normal for a house around here . lol
    1988 Ranger 364V
    150HP Merc Black Max

17. Member
    I went back and read the court documents and I see:
    1. Possession of firearms by an addict is illegal. Who determines that he's addicted?
    2. He purchased a bunch of gun parts and ammo on the internet, including an 80% lower. None of that is illegal.
    3. He was routinely purchasing Tramadol on the internet every 60 days or so. Did he have a prescription?
    4. He drafted a crazy letter to friends or acquaintances but then deleted it.
    5. He wrote a letter to a know neo-Nazi leader, but only sent it to himself.
    6. He ran a bunch of incriminating internet searches.

I can very easily get to "he's a serious nutcase" based on the above, but I'm not seeing terrorist acts. I'm sure some of you will completely disagree so I'll shut up and watch now.

jim

Glad another disaster avoided,he definitely had a agenda with those on his hit list, but I don't know how he ever thought he would be able to carry it out with that many people.
    and with the names on the list and the why the media leans to that side I can see this getting blown out of proportion.

19. Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by huskyjerk View Post
    Wouldn't this guy qualify as a terrorist?

I believe eve the Obama administration referred to it as work place violence

20. Banned
    The timing is amazing.

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast