Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast
    Does anyone have a link to this on Fox News or info wars?
    2005 Stroker 2010-250pro xs

The wild wild west had less shootings than we have now, I'm glad he was apprehended before he could cause harm, but I think we use the word terrorist too free and easy. how about people that protest in helmets and cover their face ? maybe we should use the word terrorist to describe them too. I guess we'll call anyone wearing a buff while fishing a terrorist too.

3. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Beast View Post
    The wild wild west had less shootings than we have now,
    How do we know that???? Every Western I've ever watched had people getting shot left and right.

4. Team Catfish Original hatcreek's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by BP in ME View Post
    How do we know that???? Every Western I've ever watched had people getting shot left and right.

Lucas McCain was brutal...

Who controls John Gill?

5. Member
    its blows my mind but I know that these crazies walk among us. Party affiliation doesn't make a difference. They are out there. Glad he was caught.

Quote Originally Posted by Groma View Post
    They are quick to brand him as a "WHITE NATIONALIST " just how did they determine that anyway ?
    if your white and believe in the literal interpretation of the constitution, and what the traditional US sovereignty stand for and you own firearms - your labeled a white nationalist with terrorist leaning tendencies. If your white, crazy, messed up on medication and have firearms - your a white nationalist and a terrorist.
    Larry Eby, 2004 ChampioN 188 Elite/2003 200 Hp Vmax OX66
    "Romans 10:9"

7. Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by huskyjerk View Post
    Here's a copy and paste from the cited article:

Federal prosecutors say Christopher Paul Hasson, a self-described white nationalist living in Silver Spring, Md., was amassing firearms since at least 2017, while cultivating plans to launch a widespread attack on prominent Democratic lawmakers, including House Speaker Nancy Pelosi, and several high-profile television anchors from MSNBC and CNN.
    Court documents indicate Hasson espoused extremist and white supremacist views for years — aspiring to establish a "white homeland" — and say he is a "domestic terrorist bent on committing acts dangerous to human life that are intended to affect government conduct."

Yes, as noted in My original post, I went and read what I copied and placed in post #26. Why did You add "White" to the headline?

Isn't this what the kids call "click bait"? <--- Don't feel compelled to answer this question either, and like the other, look as 'rhetorical' if that makes You feel more comfortable...

Or You can also type Me to...

Screw off. That works too

The wild wild west had less shootings than we have now, I'm glad he was apprehended before he could cause harm, but I think we use the word terrorist too free and easy. how about people that protest in helmets and cover their face ? maybe we should use the word terrorist to describe them too. I guess we'll call anyone wearing a buff while fishing a terrorist too.
    A guy with a buff on a bass boat is a little different than a basement dweller hiding his face while wearing his skate boarder helmet swinging the broom stick handle he stole from mom .. they should be considered terrorist

9. Banned
    What a nut job. It amazes me these guys think they can get away with this kind of thing. You have to have scews missing to even think about it.

Quote Originally Posted by JerryT View Post
    A guy with a buff on a bass boat is a little different than a basement dweller hiding his face while wearing his skate boarder helmet swinging the broom stick handle he stole from mom .. they should be considered terrorist

11. Member
    Best way to keep a low profile on stock piling ammo is buy a few boxes every time you visit Academy Sports.

12. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Cape Fear View Post
    Kind of a strong statement you are making.

Yopu do know the judge said what he is being charged with should not even require him to go to jail. The judge said he was going to put him in jail till the trial but also said the AG as two weeks to show the judge actual evidence that he intended to commit a crime or he was letting him out of jail.

Quote Originally Posted by JerryT View Post

14. Banned
    Actually your 100% correct they did have less shootings know why? Everyone would shot back.

15. Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Bullet Bling View Post
    Does anyone have a link to this on Fox News or info wars?
    https://www.foxnews.com/us/coast-gua...rdered-to-jail

16. Banned
    This is actually hilarious, this thread can go on forever, but if memory serves, when a dem actually shot Scalise and wanted to gun all the repubs at a ball game, the mods shut it down before it even got to one page.....one has to wonder?

17. Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by justme View Post
    This is actually hilarious, this thread can go on forever, but if memory serves, when a dem actually shot Scalise and wanted to gun all the repubs at a ball game, the mods shut it down before it even got to one page.....one has to wonder?

This is very alarming. Every American should be concern about these closeted self-proclaimed nationalists. Sadly there are many apple pie eatin, USA chest beaters that will sympathize with delusional people like this. This is NOT what America stands for. Screw that unnecessary wall, I'm more afraid of these dip sh!ts.

Quote Originally Posted by skeeter bite View Post
    This is very alarming. Every American should be concern about these closeted self-proclaimed nationalists. Sadly there are many apple pie eatin, USA chest beaters that will sympathize with delusional people like this. This is NOT what America stands for. Screw that unnecessary wall, I'm more afraid of these dip sh!ts.
    I'm equally as afraid of these "dip shits", as I am afraid of gay black actors accusing me of a street-side assault I didn't commit.

Quote Originally Posted by skeeter bite View Post
    the one's on the border want it, it's a tool they can use, 77 billion for a no a nonexistent train, 5 billion just a drop in the bucket compared to that.

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast