Garmin customer servive

Called today concerning my echo map 93sv plus coming out of the cradle and into my lap while running down the lake.
    The agent said he would send a new cradle. And they had not had a report of this happening before.

it seems to me that Garmin has good support .

They have very good customer service. Always double check your MFD to make sure it’s correctly snapped in place. I could see were they could come out if not snapped in all the way.
    2024 Phoenix 818, Mercury 175 (3B414035) Trick Steps, 3 Garmin 106 SV,s, LVS 34. BoatEFX dual bow mount. Ionic 12V 125AH, 2 12V 100 ah LiTime’s for the TM. Minn Kota 345 PCL charger,

3. Member
    I had a cradle go bad on me. Called in. No questions asked they sent me a new one. I had one fall in my lap as well and the Garmin tech said that will never happen if snapped in correctly. So I just triple check every time now.

4. Member
    I did and do check to be sure it's snapped. This happened at the end of about six hr day. I offered to send cradle back but they didn't want it. Hope that doesn't happen again, about messed my drawers LOL

My 93’s have been in my boat for 3 yrs. Never have come lose.
    2024 Phoenix 818, Mercury 175 (3B414035) Trick Steps, 3 Garmin 106 SV,s, LVS 34. BoatEFX dual bow mount. Ionic 12V 125AH, 2 12V 100 ah LiTime’s for the TM. Minn Kota 345 PCL charger,

6. Member
    Do you ever take them out of their cradle or are they always left in the cradle.

7. Member
    Wow, good thing it didn't go overboard! I'll be making sure mine is snapped in tight after reading this!

I only put my sounders on the boat at the ramp, and I take them out when I pull the boat out and leave. Too many thieves! My +93sv snaps in real hard and tight, but I have not had it that long.

8. Member
    I have a 7610 so never dealt with that issue but my partner has a 93 and he had that come out of cradle once...now he always double checks it and it has never happened again. He believes it must not have been secured the one time it did happen.

9. Member
    Every time I have called Garmin, I have had excellent service. I get to talk to a knowledgeable person who speaks English and always is willing to help. I am super impressed with them so far.