lakemaster plus midsouth version 3

Does anyone know when it will be released. Thanks in advance

Already has been. I have seen a few posts about it where they were purchased at dealers in that part of the country.
    Wayne Purdum
    Charlottesville, Va.
    Helix 12 CHIRP MEGA+ SI G3N/G4N, Helix 15 CHIRP MEGA SI+ GPS G4N
    SOLIX 12 SI/G3, Helix 8 CHIRP MEGA SI+ G4N, Ultrex 80/LINK, MEGA360,
    MEGA LIVE, LIVE TL

3. Member
    I have been looking but I can’t find one
    "Come to Me, all you who labor and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest." Mathew ch.11 verse 28.

4. Member
    It says available soon on Humminbird website. I cannot find one actually for sale either. Hopefully very soon!

5. Member
    I can't find a Lakemaster midsouth version 5 either

6. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by kluke View Post
    Does anyone know when it will be released. Thanks in advance
    Call hummingbird and order through them. They just received them like 3-4 days ago and I have one arriving at my house today. The website says available soon but you should be able to order one, as long as they haven't sent them all out to their vendors yet. I basically preordered mine to ensure I would get it by a certain date.
    2018 721 Pro XP w/ Mercury 250 pro xs

7. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Rlaurent331 View Post
    Call hummingbird and order through them. They just received them like 3-4 days ago and I have one arriving at my house today. The website says available soon but you should be able to order one, as long as they haven't sent them all out to their vendors yet. I basically preordered mine to ensure I would get it by a certain date.
    Thanks for the heads up. I just got off the phone with HB and got both the Lakemaster Midsouth V5 and the Lakemaster Plus Midsouth V3 coming.
    '17 Nitro Z21, 250ProXS serial # 2B399616, 24p Fury4, 12" Atlas, Apex 16 @ console, Apex 16 & Apex 13 @ bow, Mega 360, Ultrex, 8ft blades

8. Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by TXZ21 View Post
    Thanks for the heads up. I just got off the phone with HB and got both the Lakemaster Midsouth V5 and the Lakemaster Plus Midsouth V3 coming.
    I forgot to get smartstrike this time, anyone else use it? I thought it may be a gimmick at first but I was fishing for hybrids lasy year and it was a slow day so I dialed up the smartstike for stripers and it showed a little area not far from where I was out, I went out there and sure enough pulled a few sixes and fives off of it.

9. Member
    I called HB and ordered the Lakemaster Mid South V5 on 3/5, and the card showed up today. Not bad for not being in stock.
    '17 Nitro Z21, 250ProXS serial # 2B399616, 24p Fury4, 12" Atlas, Apex 16 @ console, Apex 16 & Apex 13 @ bow, Mega 360, Ultrex, 8ft blades