Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. BBC SPONSOR / PHOENIX MOD DREWTICK's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by krindgen View Post
    I'm wondering how much the way the load is distributed helps the chine. I put way too much tackle up front which is odd coming out of a Ranger. One of my projects is to better organize tackle and reduce the amount I carry.
    I keep a level in my boat to adjust the weight left or right when doing test runs, I always keep one rear compartment empty and shift weight to the other side depending on if I have a co-angler, if they are less than 160lb I split the weight
    Drewcraft Specializes in Lithium Batteries and Chargers, We carry all Brands of Trolling Motors and Graphs, Minnkota, Lowrance, Garmin, Motorguide
    910-722-0001 call or text
    info@drewcraft.com

2. Member
    My advice is at WOT bump the trim up a little at a time let the boat settle get use to it and repeat till you comfortable to drive it at full speed. It takes a little seat time. I came out of a Skeeter and my Phoenix is a totally different boat as far as how you drive it and how much trim is needed. I do think the Phoenix comes through wakes and waves a lot more stable than my Skeeter did.
    Last edited by A.J.; 02-20-2019 at 05:17 PM.
    A.J. Kelty Versailles KY
    2021 Phoenix 920 Elite

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12