Another 919 question

Just curious if anyone here has a 919 with the SHO? And how does it run, also has anyone put a flash on a 225 to see what she will do?

Also so how do y’all like the storage? I am a big fan of the single big compartment. Pros/ cons of layout?
    Many help would be great! I appreciate it!

2. BBC SPONSOR / PHOENIX MOD DREWTICK's Avatar
    So this must be 919 week, there are a few us us running a SHO on a 919, but not many, a lot more running a SHO on 920s and 721s, the 919 will average 74 to 75 but with the right setup and on the right day run 78 to79,
    Flashed its possible to to run low 80s.

myself I preferred the large center storage and bought a 919 over a 920 for that reason

here is an example of the right day

and an example of the center storage
    2019-02-15 15.42.22.jpg
    Drewcraft Specializes in Lithium Batteries and Chargers, We carry all Brands of Trolling Motors and Graphs, Minnkota, Lowrance, Garmin, Motorguide
    910-722-0001 call or text
    info@drewcraft.com

3. Member
    Thank you for the feedback! You got that boat running pretty good! That’s with just a stock 225 SHO?

How is do you feel the storage is in the boat? Adequate? Could be more? How is the livewell in the boat?

4. BBC SPONSOR / PHOENIX MOD DREWTICK's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by BASStex1988 View Post
    Thank you for the feedback! You got that boat running pretty good! That’s with just a stock 225 SHO?

How is do you feel the storage is in the boat? Adequate? Could be more? How is the livewell in the boat?
    Yes stock SHO but not stock prop, light load, not much gas, it wont do that just any day but most days it can hit 75.
    more than adequate storage, Phoenix doesn't waste any space, livewells are great, they have 6 pumps for the 2 wells
    Drewcraft Specializes in Lithium Batteries and Chargers, We carry all Brands of Trolling Motors and Graphs, Minnkota, Lowrance, Garmin, Motorguide
    info@drewcraft.com

5. Member
    what prop you running?

6. BBC SPONSOR / PHOENIX MOD DREWTICK's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by SCOTT196 View Post
    what prop you running?
    I change props like changing socks but now i only run T1s worked by Mark Croxton

I have tested furys, tempest , bravo FS, turbo fxp.
    info@drewcraft.com

7. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by DREWTICK View Post
    I change props like changing socks but now i only run T1s worked by Mark Croxton

I have tested furys, tempest , bravo FS, turbo fxp.
    A worked 24 pitch right?
    "Everyone should believe in something; I believe I'll go fishing."

-Henry David Thoreau

Men and fish are alike. They both get into trouble when they open their mouths

author unknown

2015 Phoenix 919 225 Yamaha SHO

8. BBC SPONSOR / PHOENIX MOD DREWTICK's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Tom Edwards View Post
    A worked 24 pitch right?
    Tom I have 6 T1s now, 25p and 26p, Mark has worked them different ways, I have one 26 thats just a show off prop, its only good for an empty boat, I have one Big Boy Prop for when I fish a tournament with a heavy co-angler and lots of tackle. I have a 26 that I can run loaded in Dec, Jan, Feb, March. the other 25s are good all year for about any load,
    I do have lithium batteries now and may have to make some adjustments this year
    info@drewcraft.com

9. Member
    Tom I have 6 T1s now, 25p and 26p, Mark has worked them different ways, I have one 26 thats just a show off prop, its only good for an empty boat, I have one Big Boy Prop for when I fish a tournament with a heavy co-angler and lots of tackle. I have a 26 that I can run loaded in Dec, Jan, Feb, March. the other 25s are good all year for about any load,
    I'm not even getting full rpm with a 25. If my brother actualy does come over in March I MIGHT be able to get the hyro plate on and do more testing and get Mark to do a prop. But now that HE needs help with his motorhome engine he'll most likely come over as he wants ME to help HIM. Strange how that works.

-Henry David Thoreau

author unknown

10. The Kairos Lures Guy Fidgetcranker's Avatar
    Anxious to hear how the lithiums work out for you. Saw some feedback on fb where the boat is pretty loose at wot on a 920 (I think it was).
    Maybe you can get another prop worked for that. I actually have a T1 I'm thinking about getting rid of . Lucky prop number seven!

11. BBC SPONSOR / PHOENIX MOD DREWTICK's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Fidgetcranker View Post
    Anxious to hear how the lithiums work out for you. Saw some feedback on fb where the boat is pretty loose at wot on a 920 (I think it was).
    Maybe you can get another prop worked for that. I actually have a T1 I'm thinking about getting rid of . Lucky prop number seven!
    the weight loss from the lithium's has a drastic change on the handling at the normal setup, luckily with a hydraulic jack plate I made some quick adjustments but I do need more bow lift now or loose a bunch of weight up front, just been to busy to go take a test day and see what it needs,if im on the water im usually in a tournament.
    I ask Mark about working a prop for more lift but he suggested running a lot deeper normal and report back
    before the lithium's you could run full throttle before trimming up , it would run flat and plow, now it tries to nose dive, I have to trim and throttle at the same time
    I also installed the foil at the same time so the hole shot is like zero rise and I can take off at 1/4 trim

I do have a T1 addition I have tried to control, but am always looking for a deal.
    info@drewcraft.com

12. Member

I do have a T1 addiction I have tried to control, but am always looking for a deal.
    Yes, I've noticed that you change props like most of us change undies. LOL

-Henry David Thoreau

author unknown