new to bbc need advice.

I purchased a 1982 ranger vs model 18 ft. bass boat. The live well system and pumps are disconnected in the bottom of the boat. I need to know how to plumb it properly . pictures would help. also the gauges need to be hooked up. any help would be appreciated.

2. Member
    Truthfully this is not an area I need to be advising anyone on. But I would check YouTube. A lot good stuff there.

3. Member
    My old Ranger had a rear livewell and a front livewell. If you use both you will need two pumps and two control valves (one for each livewell). Front and rear overflows can be hooked together (I think) with one discharge. Go to Ranger web site and look at 2013 Fiberglass owners manual. It will give you a basic idea (but only for one livewell). Flow-Rite has lots of examples for installation.

4. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Jim 119 View Post
    Truthfully this is not an area I need to be advising anyone on. But I would check YouTube. A lot good stuff there.
    I would respectfully disagree. Lots of great knowledgeable, experienced guys here. Post on the Restoration forum also great guys there too.
    Wayne

img528.jpg
    Probably not exactly like yours as this is from 1987 but the basics of a livewell operation and plumbing.

What paul is showing you should work well in your boat
    Butch Derickson
    2011 Z521 w/250 hp SHO
    Traverse City, Michigan