Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
  1. Member
    all at once but I don't drink anything while I'm eating...drink after eating.
    1989 Coleman Crawdad
    55 lb Minn Kota Endura Max

Quote Originally Posted by okiebass View Post
    My son does that and always has. burger and fries will eat all his fries then eat the burger. all his meals he does it.
    My son does the same, except in reverse. He'll eat the burger first, then the fries. "Normal" meals he eats the protein first, then the veggies and sides.

3. Member
    I eat my food any way I feel like it. I will use mashed potatoes as a gravy damn and as a matrix for corn and peas. Meat is meant to be eaten with potatoes included with each bite. Can't imagine eating one thing at a time or having an issue with different types touching. You can eat anyway you like just stay away from my plate, the one thing I can't stand is when someone wants to taste food from my plate.

And many of you laugh at Sheldon for being OCD!
    "The man of system is apt to be very wise in his own conceit; and is often so enamored with the supposed beauty of his own ideal plan of government that he cannot suffer the smallest deviation from any part of it…He seems to imagine that he can arrange the different members of a great society with as much ease as the hand arranges the different pieces upon a chessboard.” Adam Smith, The Theory of Moral Sentiments

If you're going to have a meal of walleye and white bass, eat the white bass first.

My son eats one item at a time, I think he might be crazy... He watches me eat everything all together and he's grossed out!

7. Member
    Always done the one thing at a time. No mixing. Don't want foods touching other foods. Never understand why, that's just how it works.

8. Member
    So for those who cant eat food that touches can you eat something like a quesadilla being its a bunch of mixed up stuff ?

9. Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Tom G. View Post
    Roast beef, mashed taters and gravy and corn are meant to be mixed. State Law!!

Separate, together, it doesn't matter - it all goes to the same place.
    Donnie Baker Law ....i swear to *%#

10. Member
    I sample around the plate during the meal and last the bite is the favorite item. :)

11. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by K.D. View Post
    I’m a fan of mixing things all together. I guess I’m a casserole kinda guy
    Amen

Quote Originally Posted by Bub View Post
    My son eats one item at a time, I think he might be crazy... He watches me eat everything all together and he's grossed out!
    My daughter is the same way!

2008 BULLET 21XD 2007 Merc 300xs

Quote Originally Posted by mcdye View Post
    I sample around the plate during the meal and last the bite is the favorite item. :)
    Same here.

14. Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Axkiker View Post
    So for those who cant eat food that touches can you eat something like a quesadilla being its a bunch of mixed up stuff ?
    Yes if the dish is made that way it’s fine. We’re just not taking a quesadilla and scooping some refried beans on top of it. Lol

15. Member
    To me, food tastes better when you mix the flavors up, some more than others, but never 1 at a time unless we are having pizza....

16. Member
    Mostly one item at a time...but once in awhile a little of each just for a change of pace.

17. Banned
    Wow...

Quote Originally Posted by mrlawler1 View Post
    If it's cooked mixed up, then it's ok..such as corn bread dressing or a potato casserole....but if it's fried okra, it better not be touching my green beans...Mac and cheese do not go in mashed taters, neither do peas...that's nasty..
    No mixing, no touching...I even take my own picnic plates to Thanksgiving and Christmas dinners to make sure I have the right plates with dividers in em...and when we eat out, I ask for each item to come in it's own bowl or plate...and if anything has slaw juice on it, it's trash...rurnt...
    Quote Originally Posted by Jeff Hahn View Post
    And many of you laugh at Sheldon for being OCD!
    ... Dan

18. Banned
    I eat em separate, but I have no hangup about them touching one another on my plate.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345