Thread: Steeler Nation

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
  1. SC Club Moderator ChampioNman's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Matt1212 View Post
    Not sure on cheater but Ben beat a sexual whatever case years ago. Supposedly groped a women at a bar??
    Ben was a Therapist place a space between the e and r. But he beat those alleged charges.

2. Member
    Attitude is a reflection of leadership. No matter if it is a team sport or job in everyday life, leaders set the tone for everyone else. Its obvious to me that there is a lack of leadership all the way through the Steelers organization.

3. Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Meadows View Post

AB will be playing for the Jets or Cardinals next year.
    And then we won’t hear much out of him. He’ll go out there a play a few mediocre seasons before he drifts away like the rest. lol

Steelers suck

5. Member
    I’m a big Ravens fan! I do respect the Steelers franchise and I hate when a player wants more money before their contract is up. First their running back and now their best receiver. All teams should not stand for that. When it’s contract time,then I don’t mind when the player gets his maximum deal.

6. Bob G's pool boy
    Santonio Holmes
    Plaxico Burress
    Martavis Bryant
    Emmanuel Sanders
    Mike Wallace

Now Antonio Brown. All top-tier guys who showed diva-like qualities in an organization that doesn't stand for it. All guys who disappeared after leaving. Ju Ju is the future. It would have been great if AB were around to mentor him, but he wants other things. Hines Ward transitioned to team leader even as his role diminished. He kept his mouth shut and will some day be a Hall Of Famer and be remembered as one of the Steelers All-Time Greats with two rings. AB will likely go to a shitty team and make a bunch of noise before being spit out the bottom of the depth chart in a couple years. At 31, he's past his prime. (Praying he doesn't somehow end up with the Pats. He would crush it in that system, assuming he kept his mouth shut.)

Get over the Ben stuff. That was a long time ago. His biggest problem now is the multiple interception games. He more than makes up for them with great games though.

Tomlin must go. He hasn't really run this team in years.

"I am going to Eufala to just idle around"
    -Haus

***NEW*** 2023 Ford F150 XLT Super Crew 2.7L Ecoboost FX4 cause I am such a baller.
    2021 Phoenix 721/ Mercury 250 ProXS 4s with a bent ass trailer
    HDS16 live- Solix15 : Console
    HDS16 live W/AT - Garmin 126 W/ lvs34 - Solix12/ 360 : Bow
    Dual 10' Blades/ Lowrance Ghost/ Bobs Hydraulic Plate
    225ah cranking / 100ah trolling. Ionic/Relion lithium

Instagram @brettcarnright. Teamviewer: bCarnrite@33

7. Member
    as a ravens fan, good. get rid of him. i respect the browns and steelers and enjoy when its a competitive division. The bengals though, just aggrevate and piss me off with the constantly dirty play.
    2022 Hog Island Skiff
    Johnson 70/40 jet

Bouncin' off rocks, and catching the smallies.

Potomac River Smallmouth Guide

Owner of Potomac Custom Tackle

I am a 51 year die hard steelers fan...it all starts and ends with Tomlin. He helped create the primadonna that is AB. To many articles out there chronicling the constant late arrival to meetings and practice, all of which was tolerated by Tomlin. Chris Carter once stated that all wide recievers are divas and they just want there money, nothing else. How true that is in this situation. They have not performed to their potential for years, and that falls on Tomlins lap too. If he does not want to be there, get what you can get and trade him. IMHO, replacing Bell will be more challenging than replacing AB.
    What we cannot obtain from intelligence, we can learn from experience.

9. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by billspence View Post
    Santonio Holmes
    Plaxico Burress
    Martavis Bryant
    Emmanuel Sanders
    Mike Wallace

Now Antonio Brown. All top-tier guys who showed diva-like qualities in an organization that doesn't stand for it. All guys who disappeared after leaving. Ju Ju is the future. It would have been great if AB were around to mentor him, but he wants other things. Hines Ward transitioned to team leader even as his role diminished. He kept his mouth shut and will some day be a Hall Of Famer and be remembered as one of the Steelers All-Time Greats with two rings. AB will likely go to a shitty team and make a bunch of noise before being spit out the bottom of the depth chart in a couple years. At 31, he's past his prime. (Praying he doesn't somehow end up with the Pats. He would crush it in that system, assuming he kept his mouth shut.)

Get over the Ben stuff. That was a long time ago. His biggest problem now is the multiple interception games. He more than makes up for them with great games though.

Tomlin must go. He hasn't really run this team in years.
    Burris did manage to win a Super Bowl with the Giants. He followed that up by shooting himself in the leg.

10. Member
    AB has never been normal since Burfict put a thumping on him. He has been weird ever since that hit.

GO BILLS

11. Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Fx20 2011 View Post
    AB has never been normal since Burfict put a thumping on him. He has been weird ever since that hit.

GO BILLS
    If it's any consolation Burfict hasn't been the same either... Dan

Quote Originally Posted by Bill2e View Post
    What are you talking about?

Cheater? Jail?
    2 time woman raper ..trying to trip players .. almost as many team PED violations as Peyton Manning lol

13. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ChampioNman View Post
    Ben was a Therapist place a space between the e and r. But he beat those alleged charges.
    But he was not found guilty, correct? I thought that would mean you lose the "rapist" tag? It was on the news so he must have done it. No way someone falsely accuses. Oh wait, reporting a false accusation on national news as I type! Ben is only guilty in the court of public opinion(some)

14. Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by JerryT View Post
    2 time woman raper ..trying to trip players .. almost as many team PED violations as Peyton Manning lol
    In Ben's defense, he's never been charged or convicted... And he's never had 2 babes pregnant at the same time... Dan

15. USAF and DOD retired Phoenix Jim's Avatar
    But he was not found guilty, correct? I thought that would mean you lose the "rapist" tag? It was on the news so he must have done it. No way someone falsely accuses. Oh wait, reporting a false accusation on national news as I type! Ben is only guilty in the court of public opinion(some)
    He should be in prison. They don’t call him raplisburger for nothing
    2018 Phoenix 920 Pro XP

Quote Originally Posted by wiget10 View Post
    steelers don't make playoff's next year, maybe not in next 3 years.
    You’re nuts.
    Craig
    USMC Retired
    2019 Nitro Z18 w/Dual Consoles
    2019 Mercury 175 Pro XS

Psalm 29:3 The voice of the Lord is upon the waters: the God of glory thundereth: the Lord is upon many waters.

17. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Phoenix Jim View Post
    And you know he did it how? Surely no one would accuse a high profile athlete looking for a paydayI would agree had he been found guilty

18. USAF and DOD retired Phoenix Jim's Avatar
    And you know he did it how? Surely no one would accuse a high profile athlete looking for a paydayI would agree had he been found guilty
    Same way I know OJ did it
    2018 Phoenix 920 Pro XP

Apparently they, and you do.
    Craig
    USMC Retired
    2019 Nitro Z18 w/Dual Consoles
    2019 Mercury 175 Pro XS

Psalm 29:3 The voice of the Lord is upon the waters: the God of glory thundereth: the Lord is upon many waters.

20. Member
    Same way I know OJ did it
    Those are similar cases

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast