what Epoxys do you all use

my mudhole kit came with Pro Coat and Pro Paste.

are there any better quality epoxys or are these two good. I know its starter type stuff but I have enough blanks I'm gonna have to get some more.

2. Member
    I use U40 quick bond and regular U40 rod bond. I prefer Threadmaster lite for my finish, but i also keep some permagloss around for some things. I also use titebond 2 and 3 wood glues for some applications. Whatever you choose i would say pick one you like and stay with that. They will all get the job done for you. The main thing is stay consistant with the products you choose.

3. Member
    Rod bond quick and regular rod bond for grips and reel seats. Threadmaster light for finish. Rod dancer color preserver. I have used classic coat, threadmaster high build and flex coat and threadmaster light for me has been the best.

4. Member
    I use regular Threadmaster finish and Threadmaster Ultimate Gel for cork and seats.

5. Member
    I use pro Kote epoxy and pro kote high build for thread and pro seal for CP.
    Bruce Phillips
    1995 190 DC champion ......1995 200 xri merc

6. Member
    I have been using what DOC suggested for years with great results

I used to use E-Tex because thats what who started me used. The last several I used Pro-Cote from Mudhole.