Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by johnw91 View Post
    ....So what is it?
    http://www.bbcboards.net/showthread.php?t=900479
    G3 HP180
    Yamaha 115 4 Stroke

2. Member
    Under my passenger console I added a trash can - keep all the odds and end trash picked up.

3. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by johnw91 View Post
    ....So what is it?
    https://www.bing.com/videos/search?q...1&&FORM=VRDGAR

4. Member
    An anchor so you can secure the boat to give you time to fix your issue without having to worry about where the boat might be drifting.

5. Member
    Big quality side cutters... hooks are easier to get out without barbs on them.
    I have a boat.

6. Member
    Recently I made a knife and pliers holder on the inside driver console. This is very nice and convenient when you need those items. I think newer boats have built in places to store knives/pliers/smaller tools on the deck (got the idea from a new nitro I saw). Also Bluetooth speakers, many times when fishing is slow, I’ll put on a little country in the background and just sit and relax.

7. Member
    Friend of mine had a Milwaukee heat gun, was really nice for warming hands and drying gloves off the other day. Since were talking small stuff and not big ill say a recessed trolling motor plate.

8. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by fishfry View Post
    Water proof box that holds all your boat paperwork, an emergency 20 dollar bill, insurance, boat and trailer registration, copy of your fishing license, water safety card, and possibly boat tow card. When I get a safety check, I want all my paperwork in one place neat and organized. Many other good ideas will come out of this, Good post
    What is all the paperwork? Only thing I have is a small card that goes in my wallet.

9. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by haveme1 View Post
    Snuggies wiretied to front seat pole !
    3' Nylon cord to tie boat cleat to dock cleat launching/loading
    What are the snuggie for?

Quote Originally Posted by big_o_tom View Post
    What are the snuggie for?
    To hold a bottle of water, etc
    Enjoying life in Southern Illinois

11. Member
    Sorry for the slow response time I was out of town. I thought some of it was clear. : Registration for the boat and trailer :Insurance card and tow USA card. :Fishing license or a copy of it :Water safety card required by the State of VA I keep both mine and my sons because we both operate the boat :and the 20 dollar bill

Prior to putting it all in one place, I carried it all in my wallet. When I was pulled over for a safety inspection I had to dig it all out checking dates as I go. I just prefer to have it all in one small blue waterproof dock. I wish our state had an all inclusive single card that they would accept. In Virginia if you pull out one card you are leaving with 1 card and up to three tickets.

12. Member
    blacklights, spotlight, and navigation lights

13. Member
    baby wipes, prop wrench, extra trolling motor pins, extra TM prop and main engine prop

14. Member
    V-T2 vents, steps on trailer tongue, auto inflatable vest, LED rub rail navigation lights.

15. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Husertim View Post
    Big quality side cutters... hooks are easier to get out without barbs on them.
    After my wife got the first hook stuck in her shin, when we got home she researched Knipex bolt cutters. Specifically, the angled ones. There hasn't been a hook made that these puppies won't cut. Angled, and compound leverage means that she could snap even the biggest hook, even while in a panic. At $50, not cheap. But I'd cut and push most any hook before taking a trip to the ER.

Even ol' Troy Landry aka/ Choot Um' would be proud.

https://www.amazon.com/KNIPEX-71-21-...%2C159&sr=1-13
    Later,

Dixie Chicken

16. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Dixie Chicken View Post
    After my wife got the first hook stuck in her shin, when we got home she researched Knipex bolt cutters. Specifically, the angled ones. There hasn't been a hook made that these puppies won't cut. Angled, and compound leverage means that she could snap even the biggest hook, even while in a panic. At $50, not cheap. But I'd cut and push most any hook before taking a trip to the ER.

I also keep mine in a bag something like this. https://www.globalsources.com/si/AS/...1103571141.htm
    1996 Stratos 201 pro xl
    1996 Johnson Faststrike J150GLEDB

17. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ScottOz View Post
    I also keep mine in a bag something like this.
    Good idea!

I sprayed mine with WD40, then a good wipe, and keep them dry till needed. Keep them stored with some dividers out of the Flambeau boxes.
    Later,

Dixie Chicken

18. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Dixie Chicken View Post

I'm gonna show this to my wife.

19. Member
    I use this box to store my phone, checkbook/wallet and registration and it fits in my center "stepup" glove box with lots of room to spare. After falling in years ago with my phone and wallet on me everything goes in this box when I get on the water.

https://www.walmart.com/ip/Outdoor-P...-Blue/26674163

BamaBasser 294
    This button opens a dialog that displays additional images for this product with the option to zoom in or out.

Tell us if something is incorrect

20. Member
    Thanks for sharing, BamaBasser. Ordered one already and plan on using it for the exact same things. Probably put my boat insurance info and such in there as well.
    “Without uncompromising faith, no miracle can ever occur.” - Stan Kellner

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast