Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
  1. Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by grout-scout View Post
    yeah, that wasn’t to YOU. It was the guy who drives in the left lane to stop the speeders. Did you read my next response to him as well? The one where I apologized for misreading what he wrote/meant...

Now I remember who you are. You’re the guy that got all pissed when we didn’t get your sarcasm about, “not being able to sell ice to eskimos”.
    The irony is sooo thick....

yeah, that wasn’t to YOU. It was the guy who drives in the left lane to stop the speeders. Did you read my next response to him as well? The one where I apologized for misreading what he wrote/meant...

Now I remember who you are. You’re the guy that got all pissed when we didn’t get your sarcasm about, “not being able to sell ice to eskimos”.
    Lol, best of luck to you bud.

3. Member
    Apparently I was one of the culprits and got into it with Grout.

I honestly don't remember what I said, but I'll do the Canadian thing and appoligise for something I didn't know I did... But probably did do, it was late and I was hanging out with Dan.

4. Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by TownesZ21 View Post

I honestly don't remember what I said, but I'll do the Canadian thing and appoligise for something I didn't know I did... But probably did do, it was late and I was hanging out with Dan.
    I don’t recall ever having an issue with you or these other guys. Seems all the ones that don’t like me have posted various things in the MLF threads, except Kelly Joe. He got mad when I talked about the Toyota recall, which was a real thing.

Oh well whatever, Tom calls me a queer and I’m supposed to be fine with him having said it. I don’t get his comedy...they say.

5. Member
    I don’t recall ever having an issue with you or these other guys. Seems all the ones that don’t like me have posted various things in the MLF threads, except Kelly Joe. He got mad when I talked about the Toyota recall, which was a real thing. Oh well whatever, someone calls me a queer and I’m supposed to be fine with it.
    All good, sorry for screwing up y'all's thread.

I don’t recall ever having an issue with you or these other guys. Seems all the ones that don’t like me have posted various things in the MLF threads, except Kelly Joe. He got mad when I talked about the Toyota recall, which was a real thing.

Oh well whatever, Tom calls me a queer and I’m supposed to be fine with him having said it. I don’t get his comedy...they say.
    Got mad? You give your "all-knowing" self WAY too much credit brother. Reign it in.

7. Banned
    To me, it’s the guys that are never respectful to anyone whatsoever. The one that is always putting others down, like Tom G for example...guy talks crap about everyone and he’s not joking when he does it. He’s the cranky old dude in the left lane.

And for the record, his comment to me would have gotten anyone else banned.
    Aw... I'm blushing.

The problem is that you have zero sense of humor, while thinking you do.

I told you I don't drive the left lane, but I can guarantee I drive a hell of a lot more miles on the highway than you do. Try to see the forest instead of the trees.

I'll make an effort not to offend your sensitive feewings in the future, mmmkay?

8. Banned

Called you a queer? Huh? Don't recall that one at all.

With all the pissing and moaning in BASS vs MLF Live threads hard to believe those survive while that one gets shut down.
    Last edited by 78Staff; 02-18-2019 at 11:52 PM.

10. Banned

I’m sorry for having a conversation with you on a message board. I would still choose Scott Martin or Bryan Thrift to fish with, pm me for reason. I certainly won’t resurrect a thread again!

11. Banned
    it was late and I was hanging out with Dan.
    ... What... I, I, I, I, I, I, was volunteering at the local animal shelter orphand tending to puppies... Yeah that's what I was doin'... Minding my own business only to get drug into the muck... ... Now , today is my Friday so it can only go up from here... Dan

12. Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan21XRS View Post
    ... What... I, I, I, I, I, I, was volunteering at the local animal shelter orphand tending to puppies... Yeah that's what I was doin'... Minding my own business only to get drug into the muck... ... Now , today is my Friday so it can only go up from here... Dan
    Thanks Dan

13. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan21XRS View Post
    Lol, that's what you tell your wife and I'll vouch for ya if y'all need it.....

Thanks for opening the bar though!

14. Member
    It has to be the social media deal...where people are sorta incognito behind a keyboard and saying anything to anyone. When people were talking face to face, there was more tolerance to listen to their view, and more respect given to each other, as well to people not there who are being talked about. It is certainly, a different age....

15. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Phrog Phil View Post
    A pug puppy bit me in 1979,not a fan!🤪
    Good one!

I'd like to hear the pug's side of the story.
    " Talking to you is like clapping with one hand "
    Anthrax

17. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by lakebouef5 View Post
    It has to be the social media deal...where people are sorta incognito behind a keyboard and saying anything to anyone. When people were talking face to face, there was more tolerance to listen to their view, and more respect given to each other, as well to people not there who are being talked about. It is certainly, a different age....
    That toothpaste is not going back into the tube any time soon.

18. Banned
    Some of you'll have way to much free time to let this stuff on some of these threads get to you.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123