Thru Hull transducer?

Do Strokers have a cored Hull or solid? Mounted transducer under glove box and can’t get a reading. I didn’t get reading from old one either. So trying to figure if bad unit or bad transducer installation. Lowrance units.
    2008 Triton 20X2 2008 Mercury Pro 250XS

2. Member
    I have mine mounted under the glove box as well, and sometimes mine has trouble reading as well. Sometimes it works fine and sometimes it doesn’t. I was thinking I might have a bad transducer also. Not sure
    Fitzgerald Rods

3. Member
    I talked to Chub and he said to mount it under the glove box. I did and it reads great up to about 90 when the hull gets up in the air trimmed out. When I told Chub this he said that when I was running above 90 I didn't need to be looking at the depth finder.
    rd

4. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by OLD BOB View Post
    I talked to Chub and he said to mount it under the glove box. I did and it reads great up to about 90 when the hull gets up in the air trimmed out. When I told Chub this he said that when I was running above 90 I didn't need to be looking at the depth finder.
    rd
    what tranducer you have mounted? I just installed an Airmar P79 and get no to intermittent reading.
    2008 Triton 20X2 2008 Mercury Pro 250XS

5. Member
    I still have old Lowrance electronics so I am just running a stock transducer. (new)
    rd