Garmin 93SV echomap mapping issues

So I have noticed a few things wrong with my 93SV. So when I am using my nav chart with the colored depth chart. The depth is way off and at time the graph will say I am on the back when I am actually not. My unit is up to date. Is this just the crappy maps that come with the unit?

2. Member
    I'm not sure what you are having trouble with? Can you post pictures or clarify what you are seeing? How much difference is the depth? I've never even paid attention to the navigation maps just the fishing ones but contours on those are as accurate as any I've used from other companies. Lakemaster are best I've used but several lakes I fish not available.

3. Better Lucky Than Good! Casslaw's Avatar
    Yeah, could you explain this differently or add a pic? I have a 73CV and the area I fished Monday wasn’t in the unit so I want to get the best chip but haven’t researched that yet. I’d like to try to replicate the problem you’re having but I’m not understanding exactly what’s going on.
    2006 Triton SP-185, 2006 Evinrude Etec 90, PowerTech NRS3, Garmin Echomap Plus 73CV & 93SV