Banned

2019 International Custom Rod Builder's Expo in Winston-Salem, NC

Curious to see how many are heading to Winston-Salem, NC Feb. 23-24 for the 2019 ICRBE at the Benton Convention Center? I went last year and found it interesting and informative. I pick up items for new rod builds and tips on building some really nice fishing rods.

2. Goby King
    Had to cancel my reservation a couple weeks ago. Mom's health took a downturn and we can't leave her alone for 4 hours let alone 3 days! Hopefully we'll be back next year.

3. Member
    Used to go annually, haven’t been in about 5 years.
    Definitely a good place for anyone into rodbuilding.

4. BBC SPONSOR
    Bill and Karry Batson will be manning the Batson Enterprises booth, answering any questions you all may have on our RainShadow rod blanks and ALPS / ForeCast components.
    The Best Fishing Rods Start Here: www.BatsonEnterprises.com - www.youtube.com/batsonenterprises - Instagram: @teamrainshadow - Facebook: Batson Enterprises

5. Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Batson-Brands View Post
    Bill and Karry Batson will be manning the Batson Enterprises booth, answering any questions you all may have on our RainShadow rod blanks and ALPS / ForeCast components.
    Thanks Sir. I know I will stop by although I have several Rainshadow rods and will possibly have another when leaving this years Expo. A great rod blank.