Not Bass Boat related, but....

I homebrew beer. Does anyone else share in this hobby?

2. Member
    Ive always wanted to try. My dads friend has done it for 30yrs. Has some good batches. But I've never had the time or resources to really go for it. But...im interested.

3. Member
    I used to do extract brewing. Did it about 5 years and made some great ales up to a double IPA (that was an expensive kit). Started drinking Scotch when I turned 50, now I don't like beer all that much so I sold all my brewing equipment and my keg fridge :)

4. Member
    Yeah, hops are expensive & when you dump almost a pound into a batch it adds up quickly. I have had the bug for about 3 years now. Built a custom keezer to keg what I make. It's actually kind of relaxing for me to do it.

5. Member
    Been brewing for several years. I like to make seasonal brews. Oktoberfest for fall, a winter brew and something light I mix with a lime in the summer. Currently enjoying a very good wheat Beer. I do five gallon batches.

I do a couple brews a year, not as much as I used to. It's a lot of work but relaxing.

7. Member
    My nephew does. I just drink it

8. Banned
    I bass fish and my brother brews... Kinda one sided but he makes some good IPA's... Dan

9. Member
    I have before but not in a while. I still have all the equipment just not the time to do it here lately. Nothing better than relaxing to a great IPA that you made yourself!
    1994 Ranger 354V - Johnson Fast Strike 150