Thanks Louisiana

Wife and I just got back from 7 days in your state. Fabulous food great parade at New Iberia. Friendly people . I wanted to hire a guide for reds and found one. We got to the ramp a day early in our motorhome so I talked to folks go and coming the handsdown concenus was cancel water way to muddy no one caught anything. I called the guide explained my concern he had just spoke to a couple buddies that got skunked. He agreed try next time. Standup dude !. Ate three #s of craws. Boudin. Shrimp Tabasco on everything as I always do. If I lived down there I would weigh 50#more. Again you guys live in a great state. Will be back soon.

2. Member
    Next time you come through, hit me up. If I am not involved in the 10 things I volunteer for, I will take you our for a few reds.

3. Member
    Thank you sir I may do just that

Same here. Reds are good all year.
    James Simmons (985)870-0201
    Stanford Baits Pro Staff Gambler Lures Pro staff Vector Hooks Pro staff Enigma rods pro staff
    P-line Pro Staff. Amphibia Eyegear Pro staff TH Marine Pro staff
    Woo!Tungsten Pro Staff Hoo-rag Pro Staff Sublime Wear Pro staff Crusher Lures Pro staff

5. Banned
    Can't take you fishing for reds,but happy you had a great time and ate some good food.