Price question: Daiwa OG Zillion Type R and OG Zillion

I am considering selling my 2 original Zillion Type R’s(7.3’s) and an original Zillion (6.3) all in left handed.

My question is, what are the going prices for them? I especially don’t see many Type R’s for sale.

Thanks all,
    Steve

I just got a 1516L & 100HL NIB for $400 for the pr.
    Last edited by basfish; 02-18-2019 at 08:14 AM.
    Always Think Like A Fish.....No Matter How Weird it Is!!

Quote Originally Posted by MercuryMan View Post
    I am considering selling my 2 original Zillion Type R’s(7.3’s) and an original Zillion (6.3) all in left handed.

My question is, what are the going prices for them? I especially don’t see many Type R’s for sale.

Thanks all,
    Steve
    Type R's - $250-350 depending on condition and timing... they are getting pretty scarce, however those who want one typically really want one.

The OG Zillion - there area kaZillion (get it ) out there really, so the value has fallen off with so many new models/versions out now. They are a solid reel, but "old tech/old look" compared to the SV103's and TW models out there - I'd say $75-125 again depending on condition.

Here is a picture of the Zillions if it helps give me a price.

5. Member
    It just depends on what people want to pay for them(the Type R)at the time. They get older by the minute and have a niche market. For what people want for them, you are getting close into high end reel prices that are brand new. Sometimes somebody will jump on them for 250 or sometimes you'll sit on them for months. It really needs to be near perfect gear wise to get top dollar. I'm not sure the availability of the Type R gears but the TackleTrap has been sold out of them for awhile. I would keep them personally.