TJNYSNP

Mueller's spilling the beans on Livescope

Glad I bought mine but wish it was still not out that big... is now that Mueller's winning this tournament following schools with Livescope.

2. Member
    Or maybe you meant David Mullins. Yea, the word is out.
    https://www.outdoorsfirst.com/bass/a...t-lake-lanier/
    My wife asks if I'm going to fish every day. I can't fish every day. Some days I might be sick.

3. Lowrance/Garmin/GPS Moderator fishin couillon's Avatar
    There were several guys using LS and talking about it......
    YOU are not entitled to what I have earned!!!!!

2014 Phoenix 619 Pro / 2014 Mercury 200 Pro XS

4. TJNYSNP
    Dang... Livescope really has the market on technology right now..... the only concern i have is that i think it is going to make club tournaments get strange with non boaters wanting to be in the front all day watching the livescope.. not looking forward to that but i see it coming

5. Member
    Did you also catch his comments on day 2 or 3 about it being rough out and saying wouldn’t work right? To me was just a little choppy and was effecting use. Has me 2nd guessing adding my purchase being I fish off shore on Lake Erie.

6. Charger Boats Moderator TOUCH OF CLASS's Avatar
    Live scope is a game changer ,I didn’t believe until I used it now Iam hooked!

disregard
    2017 Ranger Z520c "Blackout Edition"
    2017 Mercury Optimax ProXS 250
    HB Solix 12 G3 MSI+, Solix 12 G2 MSI+, Solix G2 MDI+, Solix 12 2d/gps, Ultrex Mega360, Mega Live
    NRA Life Member
    -Be sober, be vigilant; because your adversary the devil, as a roaring lion, walketh about, seeking whom he may devour-

Quote Originally Posted by LWINCHESTER2 View Post
    Or maybe you meant David Mullins. Yea, the word is out.
    https://www.outdoorsfirst.com/bass/a...t-lake-lanier/
    No Paul Mueller....the winner of the tourney.

9. Banned
    He's Garmin sponsored, what did you think he would say??

I was fishing creek channel bends last week in about 10-13 ft of water. With my 360 I could see the entire bend and make precise casts to each stump. I tried the LS but it just isn't as efficient as the 360 to me.

They are all just tools folks........

10. Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by TOUCH OF CLASS View Post
    Live scope is a game changer ,I didn’t believe until I used it now Iam hooked!
    Do you remember when Si came out? Some Lowrance pros were running them under the console, during the tournament. That was a true changing moment is fishing. This is a great tool but I don't see it impacting the sport like SI did.

The heading sensor made it all much easier to use and to me it's the second best thing that has happened to fishing.

11. Charger Boats Moderator TOUCH OF CLASS's Avatar
    I can tell you for crappie fishing it’s a game changer we found crappie that you could not see on side scan and than the lure presentation was very critical and that’s something you can’t do on side scan if you fish docks you understand what Iam talking about .what amazes me is how slow your lure fall and how just a little bit of rod movement changes your position a lot even fishing brush when you think your close you could already be past it.It does not lie if there’s a fish it’s there and getting bites I see it before it happens or don’t.

Quote Originally Posted by pfisher View Post

I was fishing creek channel bends last week in about 10-13 ft of water. With my 360 I could see the entire bend and make precise casts to each stump. I tried the LS but it just isn't as efficient as the 360 to me.

That is funny,,
    Was out with a friend that has 360,,, IMO 360 is a joke, glorified SI.

Fish on!!!
    C//

Sounds like the Garmin pros should dominate every Tx then.
    2017 Ranger Z520c "Blackout Edition"
    2017 Mercury Optimax ProXS 250
    HB Solix 12 G3 MSI+, Solix 12 G2 MSI+, Solix G2 MDI+, Solix 12 2d/gps, Ultrex Mega360, Mega Live
    NRA Life Member
    -Be sober, be vigilant; because your adversary the devil, as a roaring lion, walketh about, seeking whom he may devour-

Quote Originally Posted by Astrochris View Post

That is funny,,
    Was out with a friend that has 360,,, IMO 360 is a joke, glorified SI.

Fish on!!!
    C//
    I totally agree. That’s all 360 is. I will also say that they both have an application. Right now Garmin is leading the way and every other manufacture is following.
    2024 Phoenix 818, Mercury 175 (3B414035) Trick Steps, 3 Garmin 106 SV,s, LVS 34. BoatEFX dual bow mount. Ionic 12V 125AH, 2 12V 100 ah LiTime’s for the TM. Minn Kota 345 PCL charger,

15. Charger Boats Moderator TOUCH OF CLASS's Avatar
    Never said it’s. Guaranteed fish some times they look at it and turn away but at least you know that maybe it’s the color or lure or even something your doing wrong and than again they may not be hungry but it does give you a edge as to whats going on under the water.

16. Banned
    You guys need someone with experience to install and train you on the 360.

17. Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by TOUCH OF CLASS View Post
    I can tell you for crappie fishing it’s a game changer we found crappie that you could not see on side scan and than the lure presentation was very critical and that’s something you can’t do on side scan if you fish docks you understand what Iam talking about .what amazes me is how slow your lure fall and how just a little bit of rod movement changes your position a lot even fishing brush when you think your close you could already be past it.It does not lie if there’s a fish it’s there and getting bites I see it before it happens or don’t.
    I find 90% of crappies I catch on the Si. The LS is a great tool for crappie fishing but there is no way I would even try it without SI.

My point is these are all tools. "Game Changer" is what Si was when it came out. If the Garmin pros start fishing every tourney I may change my mind but we are a long way from that.

18. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by pfisher View Post

Am considering the 360 on a da-ducer stick, on the transom to scan a distance behind the boat. We back troll for walleyes any thoughts. Want it to show the weed edges, drops etc.