Is it possible to add digital gauge to 2019 ZX250?

Is it possible to add a digital guage (hrs, fuel consumption, etc) to a ZX? Would like to monitor the engine data...or would this best be done through the Helix?

2. Member
    It is possible, but much much much cheaper using your fish finder.

3. Member
    Get the Yamaha interface harness and I believe with the Hummingbird you will also need another module but then you can overlay engine data on your Graph. I use Lowrance and it works awesome with the Yamaha interface plugged into the NEMEA network to display engine data on my graph at the console. I would ask this question on the Hummingbird board where they can give you step by step guidance on what is needed.

4. Member
    For Humminbird units you will need the NEA2000 gateway. I'm not sure if the 2019 has a NMEA backbone or not but you will need one.
    On my 2018 I replaced the analog gauges with Lowrance LMF-400 gauges.
    To get all engine data you will need to connect the trim leads and replace the analog water pressure sensor with the digital version. I highly recommend the digital WP over the analog as it is way more accurate. Yamaha sells the kits to convert it.
    I also replaced my fuel tank gauge with a Lowrance NMEA2000 fluid sensor. A simple replacement and then you will get your fuel level on your fish finder too. If fuel economy or range are important then this is the way to go.
    2018 Skeeter ZX250
    2018 Yamaha 250 SHO